Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Discharged?"

The nurse on duty nodded: "Yes, the transfer procedures were handled overnight last night."

Zhou Shiyi thanked the nurse and went to the third floor with the fruit basket.

Grandma Zhou was a little surprised when she saw Zhou Shiyi: "Why are you here, come and sit down."

"I'm fine at noon, just come and see you."

Seeing Grandma Zhou looking at the fruit basket suspiciously, Zhou Shiyi explained: "I have a classmate who is also in the hospital. I wanted to visit him together. I heard that he has been discharged from the hospital."

Grandma Zhou said, "Then is your classmate okay?"

Zhou Shiyi shook his head: "I don't know either."

Gu Sheng sat on the hospital bed and looked at the raindrops outside the window.

He didn't turn his head when he heard the door open.

Seeing his appearance, Gu Yuan reluctantly went to close the window.

"It's raining outside, why don't you close the window?"

Gu Sheng looked back at his elder brother and lowered his eyes.

After one night of rescue, after being transferred to another hospital and arranged for inspection items overnight, Gu Sheng's face was pale, and the most important thing was that Gu Sheng's eyes were like a pool of stagnant water.

They have now transferred to City A.

They called Dr. Li last night, and Dr. Li said that it might be better to leave the familiar environment.

I don't know when Gu Sheng's mental illness started, but Gu Sheng grew up in City H since he was a child, and he rarely leaves home alone, so coming to City A can also change his mood.

But the Gu family didn't know that Gu Sheng didn't just follow them to City A when they came here to discuss business, he also lived in City A for seven or eight years.

It can be said that his elder brother is not as familiar with City A as he is.

But that's all from a previous life.

In his last life, when he was applying for volunteers, he accidentally filled in B University. His grades have always been good. It can be said that he performed supernormally in the college entrance examination and successfully entered B University.

There, he and Zhou Shiyi were college roommates for four years.

When Zhou Shiyi saw the look in his eyes in the dormitory, he was surprised at first, then confused at the end, until now he still didn't understand the look in his eyes.

Their college career has been very ordinary, Zhou Shiyi seems to be dissociated from his world, concentrating on doing his own things.

Although the two are in the same dormitory, they are just acquaintances.

They all have their own thing to do.

Gu Sheng is busy making friends, joining clubs and student unions, trying to integrate into the world of the university, and competing on the same stage with those favored ones.

On the other hand, Zhou Shiyi seemed to regard the dormitory as a hotel, and only went back to rest when he was sleeping.

When he returned to the dormitory, Zhou Shiyi went to bed early, and when he got up, Zhou Shiyi had already gotten up and gone for a run.