Chapter 50

Chapter 50

"What do you mean by that sentence today?"

Gu Sheng didn't ask that question until Zhou Shiyi had packed up.

"Which sentence?" Zhou Shiyi slightly raised his eyebrows.

Gu Sheng stepped forward and stood in front of Zhou Shiyi. He didn't know when, when he saw Zhou Shiyi, he wanted to raise his head slightly.

"That's the phrase 'I'm jealous', what does it mean?" Gu Sheng refused to miss a little detail on Zhou Shiyi's face.

Zhou Shiyi's eyes were like a deep pool, which would suck people in. He looked at Gu Sheng, and when he saw Gu Sheng looked at him without blinking, his eyes flickered constantly, and he seemed very nervous.

Zhou Shiyi smiled and said, "That's what you think."

Gu Sheng was a little dazzled by this smile, and he didn't wake up suddenly until Zhou Shiyi walked past him.

Zhou Shiyi was walking in front, when he heard the sound of very rapid footsteps approaching from behind, as soon as he turned his head, Gu Sheng pressed him against the wall at the corner.

Until his back slammed against the wall, Gu Sheng also crashed into Zhou Shiyi's arms because of the momentum.

"You like me?" Gu Sheng held Zhou Shiyi's clothes, his expression was both surprised and happy.

Zhou Shiyi put his hand on Gu Sheng's hand holding his clothes, lowered his head slightly, and said with a smile, "Gu Sheng, I like you."

Gu Sheng heard the sound of his own blood rushing over the eardrum, and his blood was boiling because of Zhou Shiyi's words.

"Say it again." Gu Sheng couldn't believe that Zhou Shiyi, who watched the world sinking in desire with cold eyes, actually stepped down from the altar one day and fell with him.

"Gu Sheng." Zhou Shiyi held Gu Sheng's face in both hands, and said very seriously: "I like you, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Gu Sheng's face turned red all of a sudden, he blinked his eyes, and broke free from Zhou Shiyi's grasp.

Zhou Shiyi watched Gu Sheng lower his head, feeling a little nervous.

"You do not want it?"

The latter words were bumped into the arms of the two by Gu Sheng.

Feeling the violent heartbeats of the two, Yu Zhengli echoed in the chest cavity, the heartbeats of the two gradually tended to be the same, and it was impossible to tell who was who.

"I'm willing." Gu Sheng hugged Zhou Shiyi tightly, his eyes were a little hot, he seemed to be holding on to the last hope and a life-saving straw, and he refused to let go, as if he wanted to rub the person in front of him into his own flesh and blood inside.

Where Zhou Shiyi couldn't see, Gu Sheng's eyes were full of madness and stubbornness, and he finally took the piece of moonlight into his arms.

"Zhou Shiyi, you said this yourself, don't go back on your word."

Zhou Shiyi hugged Gu Sheng and rubbed against his soft hair: "Well, I don't regret it."

After a long time, they heard someone rushing to the bathroom, Gu Sheng withdrew from Zhou Shiyi's arms, but did not let go.

He grabbed Zhou Shiyi's hand, for fear that Zhou Shiyi would disappear before his eyes.

Zhou Shiyi looked at his newly released boyfriend with indulgence.

Just let him go.

Gu Sheng's eyes were red. He looked at Zhou Shiyi with a good look and said, "I seem to be dreaming? Zhou Shiyi, am I dreaming? If so, don't push me away."