Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Zhou Shiyi lay on the bed, tossing and turning.

His sleep quality has always been good, but this time he suddenly suffered from insomnia.

Gu Sheng had already left, and the exhaust fan had taken away the last trace of the mint-flavored pheromone, but Zhou Shiyi always felt uncomfortable, as if Gu Sheng was still by his side.

After Gu Sheng finished that sentence, Zhou Shiyi's pupils shrank.

"Gu Sheng, do you know what you're talking about?" Zhou Shiyi suddenly withdrew his hand.

Feeling that his palm was empty for a moment, Gu Sheng looked at Zhou Shiyi dangerously.

Seeing Gu Sheng staring at him expressionlessly and motionlessly, deep in Zhou Shiyi's heart, the feeling of being targeted by a large carnivore became more and more intense.

"I know very well." Gu Sheng twitched the corners of his mouth, showing cute smiles one after another, but what he said revealed that Gu Sheng was not as cute as he looked, he was a wolf who had been hungry for a long time.

"Do you need me to say it again?" He pressed on step by step, his eyes were getting redder and redder, coupled with his cute smile, he looked very dangerous.

"I said, Zhou..."

As if knowing what Gu Sheng was going to say, Zhou Shiyi covered Gu Sheng's mouth with his hand, for fear that he would say something shocking.

"Shut up, I heard you."

Seeing that Zhou Shiyi's ears were red, Gu Sheng smiled slightly, and stared at him with a pair of rippling peach blossom eyes.

Feeling a soft object rubbing against the palm, itching.

Realizing what it was, Zhou Shiyi's whole body stiffened.

Gu Sheng laughed louder and louder, his face was deformed by Zhou Shiyi's forceful hands.

"Hmm." Gu Sheng struggled for a while, and Zhou Shiyi relaxed his strength.

"Zhou Shiyi, I'm in love for you." Gu Sheng's voice passed through Zhou Shiyi's palm, muffled.

As if being scalded, Zhou Shiyi withdrew his hand abruptly, his ears were red as if they were about to bleed.

"I don't know how to be ashamed." Zhou Shiyi said softly, he took a deep breath, looked at Gu Sheng and said, "Gu Sheng, you are still young, don't say such things casually."

"I'm an adult."

Zhou Shiyi choked.

"I also know that you are also an adult, so what's wrong with me saying this?"

"Zhou Shiyi, I like you."

Zhou Shiyi heard the sound of his heartbeat in his eardrum, and after Gu Sheng finished speaking, his heartbeat became faster and faster.

"I......"

"If you want to reject me, don't say anything." Gu Sheng interrupted him.

Zhou Shiyi was confused and didn't know what to say. It was the first time he met someone who he regarded as a good friend and confessed to him. He didn't know what to say.

Hearing what Gu Sheng said, he obeyed his heart, and the two stood like this for a while.

Gu Sheng lowered his eyes and looked at the ground, his tone was very low.

"Okay, I understand what you mean. Before I leave, can I give you a hug? Just one, as a farewell gift for me. "

Before Zhou Shiyi could sort out the mess, he heard the news that he was leaving, and Zhou Shiyi finally gave in.