Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Zhou Shiyi ordered two bowls of noodles in the kitchen.

The cleaning aunt will regularly clean up the ingredients in the refrigerator, and the dates are all fresh.

Zhou Shiyi looked at the contents of the refrigerator and made the simplest tomato and egg noodles.

As soon as he brought it out, he heard the doorbell ring, and before he put down the bowl, he heard someone unlock the door with a key.

Zhou Shiyi had a face-to-face meeting with Nian Meilan who had just entered.

Nian Meilan didn't expect to see other people here, both of them were stunned for a moment.

Looking at the people who came in, they looked very similar to Gu Sheng from some angles, Zhou Shiyi immediately realized that they were Gu Sheng's family members: "Hello, Auntie, I am Gu Sheng's classmate, and my name is Zhou Shiyi."

Nian Meilan smiled gently: "It's Sheng Sheng's classmate, you are..."

Looking over the bowl Zhou Shiyi was holding, Nian Meilan hesitated.

Zhou Shiyi put down the bowl in his hand: "Have you had breakfast, auntie? Gu Sheng will be down in a while, let's eat some together."

So when Gu Sheng rubbed his sleepy eyes and came down from upstairs as if he didn't get enough sleep, he saw his mother and Zhou Shiyi sitting face to face and having breakfast together.

Nian Meilan lifted Gu Sheng up, and said angrily, "It's good for you, sleep on the bed by yourself, and let your classmate cook you breakfast."

Seeing Zhou Shiyi winking at him, guessing that Ms. Nian didn't know about his injury, he stretched his waist and sat down without a proper shape.

Ms. Nian wiped her mouth gracefully. She didn't eat much at first, she just sat down for breakfast to talk to Zhou Shiyi, fearing that Zhou Shiyi would be embarrassed by himself.

She saw that Gu Sheng was doing as usual, but he looked out of spirits and haggard, as if they skipped class yesterday just to play games all night.

She didn't know that Gu Sheng's current haggardness was not caused by playing games, but because of yesterday's torment, coupled with the high fever in the middle of the night, the whole person was able to sit there with a normal expression, and he was already struggling.

Gu Sheng wore a long sleeve to cover up the bandages, but some details cannot be concealed.

He opened his eyes halfway, trying to reach for the steamed bun brought by Ms. Nian, but when he stretched halfway, he felt some pain from the wound, so he turned his chopsticks and reached for the side dishes.

Before Ms. Nian could ask, Zhou Shiyi had already put the plate containing the steamed buns in front of Gu Sheng.

Ms. Nian was surprised. Ever since Gu Sheng was diagnosed as allergic to pheromones, he didn't like to accept things touched by others. Unexpectedly, Gu Sheng picked up a small steamed bun very naturally and ate it one after another. with.

"You child, why are you so lazy."

When Nian Meilan had breakfast with Zhou Shiyi just now, she already knew that Zhou Shiyi was a beta, a special student in Mingde Middle School with excellent grades, and there was only him and an old man at home.

When she entered the door just now, Zhou Shiyi looked familiar, but later she remembered that Zhou Shiyi was the one who saved her two sons.

She is also a person with children. She saw that Zhou Shiyi was about the same age as her youngest son, and she had to support the burden of the family. In addition, she had a good first impression of Zhou Shiyi, so she didn't ask why the two would skip class.