Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Zhou Shiyi realized something was wrong after the power outage.

After four weeks of power outages, only the signs were still on, illuminating the path under the feet in the dark surroundings.

At this time, it was obviously not the right choice to chase the man in black, so he went to the center of the banquet in discredit.

Before he passed, he knew something was wrong when he heard the sound over there, Alpha's angry roar, and Omega's scream.

The foreman has summoned all betas to enter an emergency situation, and there is this item in the induction training.

When there is no inhibitor, beta will learn how to control the crazy alpha in a critical moment.

It is not without reason that the number of Alpha and omega is scarce, and their pheromones will produce uncontrollable variables with physical conditions and psychological factors.

At a critical juncture, emotional excitement will produce a large amount of pheromone, which will lead to chaos on the scene.

So in ancient times when there were no pheromone blockers and inhibitors, alpha and omega were at the bottom for people to watch.

With the advancement of science and technology, they have been able to control their pheromones, and relying on their inherent advantages, they have gradually gained control over the lifeline of the society and economy, and their status has changed accordingly.

Zhou Shiyi recalled the training content for dealing with critical situations, found the safety facilities around him, and got the inhibitor from it.

Beta can't smell the pheromone, so it doesn't know who is in heat, and can only see who is in the most pain and who fits the definition of heat, so he will give a supplement first.

Zhou Shiyi suddenly heard movement in the toilet, he smeared in and found someone fighting.

Although I don't know why they appeared in the beta toilet, one of them kept saying madly: "You smell so fragrant, how come it smells so fragrant."

Zhou Shiyi judged that this person was an alpha in the susceptible period, and he strangled the alpha's neck from behind.

The alpha in the susceptible stage still had instincts, and was about to attack Zhou Shiyi who was behind him, but Zhou Shiyi was not relentless, and accurately hit the alpha's glands with the burst of inhibitors.

After studying for this period of time, Zhou Shiyi already knew the existence of the gland and was able to find the exact location.

Alpha wailed, then collapsed to the ground.

Inhibitors have the same effect wherever they are applied, and most people will choose to inject them on their arms, but for alphas who have entered the susceptible period, it is very dangerous to forcefully inject them with inhibitors, so it is always cheap.

The beta hits wherever it can, but no one wants an inhibitor to hit the gland directly.

No matter how strong the orc is, no matter how hard it is to endure pain, people will cry when their glands are attacked.

Zhou Shiyi apologized to the unconscious alpha on the ground, and stepped over him to find the frightened omega.

"Do you need help? I'm a beta, how are you?"

"Well, I'm fine, I've already been given an inhibitor." The people inside were a little startled, and their voices trembled, but Zhou Shiyi could still recognize that it was He Yanqing's voice.