Chapter 3

Chapter 03

The cafeteria of Mingde Middle School has always been good. After all, those who go to school here are either rich or expensive, and even most of the people who go to school here are precious alphas and omega.

Before Mingde Middle School, because a senior graduated from a talk show, he said that he met more alphas and omega in high school than he met after working, so he was sent to the hot search.

This is of course just a joke, but it also proves the importance of Mingde Middle School.

Alpha and Omega only account for 20% of the total population, and the rest are betas, and these 20% occupy 60% of the social resources of the entire society.

Their special physiques have created their extraordinary five senses.

Therefore, there are requirements for ingredients and cooking techniques. After being adjusted and taught by previous students, the canteen is also a major feature of Mingde Middle School.

Zhou Shiyi has no special requirements for food, as long as he can fill his stomach.

It is said that the food is carefully cooked by the chef in the canteen, and there is no difference in taste.

Of course, it may also be the problem of Zhou Shiyi's canteen.

The canteen is divided into three floors, the higher the level, the higher the level, and the third floor can accept orders, of course, the price is more expensive.

Zhou Shiyi ordered a meal and free egg drop soup, finished it in a hurry, and went to the library.

He is now very interested in the six genders of this world.

Taking advantage of his lunch break, Zhou Shiyi borrowed two popular science books and sat by the window to read them.

In the ABO world, men and women are the first gender, and abo is the second gender, so there are six genders in total. People here know their gender at birth, and only a few people will be differentiated into different genders under special circumstances.

Among them, alpha and omega account for the least, each accounting for 10%. Unlike beta, alpha and omega will usher in their first susceptible period or estrus period around the age of eighteen, which marks their bodies have fully grown up .

They also have a gland under the skin on the nape of the neck, which emits pheromones. During lifelong bonding, alpha will bite through the omega's glands and inject pheromones through the canine teeth to complete the marking.

In popular science books, an alpha gland was used as an example picture. Zhou Shiyi stayed at the gland in the picture for a while, and touched the back of his neck with his hands, but there was nothing underneath.

Beta is the same as his original world, more like an ordinary person.

They have no glands, no pheromones, no estrus or susceptibility periods, betas cannot be marked.

Zhou Shiyi accepts his beta gender well compared to the alpha who has higher strength and is more oppressive, or the precious omega who needs to be cared for.

He couldn't imagine what kind of scene it would be if reason was controlled by physiology.

Zhou Shiyi scrolled down the content with great interest, more like reading a kind of popular science.

People in this world are really interesting, they don't know how the bodies of alphas and omega's work.

In the afternoon class, Zhou Shiyi still studied at his own pace.