Chapter 41

Chapter 41

There was still a white ceiling in front of him, Gu Sheng knew that his susceptibility period had completely passed this time.

He looked around and saw his second sister sitting on a chair playing games.

With a lollipop in her mouth and a mobile phone, Gu Jinyan slashed around in the game world.

The exhaust fans were all turned on, and apart from the smell of disinfectant, Gu Sheng didn't smell any pheromone residue.

After Gu Jinyan played a round, she stopped on the settlement page, reported her two teammates who hung up, looked up, and saw that Gu Sheng had already woken up.

"Are you awake? Is there something wrong?"

Gu Jinyan put down her phone and saw Gu Sheng moving his limbs slowly.

The long-term restraint made his limbs look a bit like his own.

Gu Jinyan went up and helped Gu Sheng turn over.

Gu Sheng resisted the numbness, turned over and waited for the numbness to pass: "It's okay."

After a while, Gu Sheng asked her: "Are you alone?"

"Mom and Dad went to rest. I sent them a message. Gu Yuan didn't know where he went. He called me and asked me to come and see you. He said he had something to do. Just tell me if you need anything. , I'll see which one can be realized." Gu Jinyan looked at Gu Sheng with a smile as he resisted the numbness, and there was no expression on his lips.

Gu Sheng looked around, and there was indeed no sign of Zhou Shiyi. He was almost slowed down, so he sat up and moved his limbs.

Ignoring the wound hidden by the bandage, Gu Sheng moved his fingers.

Gu Sheng was afraid that not using his limbs for a long time would lead to poor blood circulation. In the end, not only the susceptible period would be difficult, but also amputation would be added, which can be said to be very miserable.

"It's okay, I'll just ask."

Gu Jinyan squinted her phoenix eyes, and asked casually, "Are you looking for someone? Who are you looking for, your classmate Xiao Zhou?"

Gu Jinyan seemed to say it casually, but Gu Sheng knew that his second sister was already suspicious.

"No one, I just saw you very surprised, when exactly do you start school?" Gu Sheng didn't want to talk about this topic.

"It's been said that I'm in gap year now. If it wasn't for you, an unlucky boy, I would have gone skiing in Alaska." Gu Jinyan put away her phone, and nodded Gu Sheng's head with her finger, but Gu Sheng avoided him.

As soon as he hid, Gu Jinyan became interested.

"Yo, when I grow up, I won't be allowed to touch it anymore, I just want to poke it."

The two started arguing, and as soon as Gu Yuan opened the door of the ward, he saw the two of them arguing.

"This is in the hospital, please pay attention to the impact."

Gu Jinyan just wiped his neck towards Gu Sheng, which means you just wait to die.

"Brother." Gu Sheng stepped past Gu Jinyan and called out to Gu Yuan who was standing there looking at him.

"Well, is it any better?" Gu Yuan walked over.

The alpha who has just passed the susceptible period has a very keen sense of smell. As soon as Gu Yuan passed by, Gu Sheng smelled a heavy smell of smoke on his body.