Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Gu Sheng was walking in the school, his head was in a daze.

He didn't notice that the people around him suddenly centered on him, and looked away from him in horror, as if they saw some scourge.

They turned their heads, wondering what kind of alpha was releasing such strong pheromones on campus.

"The strength of this pheromone is at least S level." An alpha said unhappily, he could feel that he was oppressed by blood.

Anyone can smell it, a high-level alpha has entered the susceptible period.

Gu Sheng's condition is very bad now, it's almost October, but the temperature is still so hot, he was sweating all over in a short distance.

The pheromones in his body were screaming in his body, rampaging, making him very uncomfortable.

Since entering the second susceptible period, Gu Sheng's pheromone has been unstable.

This feeling is not new to other advanced alphas.

The higher the alpha level, the stronger their external aggressiveness, and the more violent their pheromones.

After the first susceptibility period comes, each alpha pheromone is in a very unstable state, and it can barely reach a balance with inhibitors, and the susceptibility period is also controlled within three times a year.

But their instincts engraved in their genes are clamoring to release their pheromones as much as they want, and the older the alpha, the stronger the reaction.

This instinct has an especially obvious effect on high-level alphas.

So every alpha will accept the omega arranged by the family when they become adults, choose their own betrothal partner, and get married when the time is almost right.

Only omega pheromones can appease an alpha who has entered a susceptible period, and this has been the case for thousands of years.

Gu Sheng's situation is even more special. Not only did the inhibitor have little effect on him, but he was even allergic to all pheromones. Even his biological parents, after they approached him, Gu Sheng would develop rashes all over his body because of their approach.

This also means that Gu Sheng can't appease his restless pheromone by marking with omega for life.

Gu Sheng was sore all over, he stumbled and supported a tree, his eyes were red.

The alarm was sounded on the campus, the doors and windows in each classroom were closed, and the barriers used to isolate the pheromones had been opened.

Each student in the classroom is equipped with an inhibitor, in case of emergencies.

Except for the classroom, there is no one outside the classroom.

The sharp sirens made Gu Sheng a little annoyed. He tugged at the collar of his school uniform and leaned against the tree trunk to relieve his discomfort.

Gu Sheng touched his forehead. Still nothing came out.

The familiar high fever and that muscle ache made him realize what was going on, and his third susceptibility period was brought forward.

Less than a week after his second susceptibility period, Gu Sheng entered the susceptibility period again.

Perhaps it was because his second susceptibility period hadn't completely passed yet. This time it was just a final counterattack from pheromones. After this time, the hormone levels in his body would return to normal.