Chapter 5

Chapter 05

When Zhou Shiyi came home, he remembered Gu Sheng's strange behavior.

Maybe there is something hidden in the plot, the author didn't write it out, and he can only wait for the protagonist to discover it.

Shaking his head and clearing his complicated thoughts, this is not something he should care about as a cannon fodder. He only needs to think about how to repay the favor he owes.

A burst of hurried footsteps sounded in the empty corridor of the research institute.

The research institute at night is like a monster that can eat people. In order not to be swallowed by the darkness, Gu Sheng has been running hard.

In the whole building, only the laboratory lights are still on, like a bait to attract tourists to enter at night.

He ran to the door of the laboratory, thinking in his heart: Don't open it! don't open it!

But the body pushed open the door uncontrollably.

"ah!"

As soon as the door was pushed open, painful wailing and a strong smell of blood gushed out.

Gu Sheng saw Huang Cheng.

He was pressed to the ground by several researchers in protective suits, and a dose of medicine was injected from the gland.

Huang Cheng looked more mature than what he saw today, more like an adult.

And Alpha, who was famous for his strong body in ancient times, can't control his nose and tears now, and the muscles all over his body are twitching uncontrollably.

He is begging for mercy.

"I beg you, let me die! Sorry, sorry, kill me! You killed me!"

Huang Cheng turned his head to look at something, but was held down by someone, so he could only turn his head to Gu Sheng who was at the door.

Gu Sheng's whole body seemed to be immobilized by someone, and he couldn't move even if he stood still.

The current scene is so similar to the one in the office today, the two figures overlap each other, Gu Sheng always feels like he has seen this scene before, but he can't remember it.

But Huang Chengcheng seemed to be looking at him, but he didn't seem to be looking at him.

He was still begging for mercy, but the man sitting in front of him was unmoved.

From Gu Sheng's perspective, he couldn't see what the man looked like, only that the man seemed to be very young.

The man stretched his legs and spread out the document, and said, "Increase the dose."

As the medicine entered the gland, Huang Cheng screamed again, calling the man's name: "Zhou Shiyi! I'm going to kill you!"

This sound called Gu Sheng's soul back.

Gu Sheng suddenly sat up from the bed, watching the moonlight shining on his bed through the undrawn curtains, he realized that he was having a nightmare.

He rushed to the toilet and washed his face with cold water, only then did he feel that he was still alive.

The cold water soaked the neckline of his pajamas, but he didn't have the energy to think about it right now.

He turned around and looked at his glands in an awkward position.

The immature glands quietly follow the mood of the owner, overflowing with a trace of cool pheromone.