Details

"After Transmigrating into Beta, I Attacked the Protagonist" Author: Mingyue Sheng Xijing

Copywriting:

Highlight:

1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack!

2. The main focus is on the text, and the perspective serves the story.

3. Both the attackers and the victims are law-abiding citizens.

Zhou Shiyi read a novel with an ABO world view. In the novel, there is a beta with the same name and surname as him, who is the cannon fodder for the main character, Gongshou. Unfortunately, he transmigrated into that cannon fodder. In order to avoid being spurned by everyone and starving to death in the rental house, Zhou Shiyi tried his best to avoid contact with the two protagonists.

But who can tell him, why the protagonist will keep getting into his arms when the alpha susceptibility period comes? ! !

Zhou Shiyi: "I read a post, which said that alpha and omega are a natural pair, because they can mark each other."

Gu Sheng raised his eyelids: "Oh, we can also mark it."

Zhou Shiyi was a little surprised: "How do we mark it?"

Gu Sheng leaned over and exposed the back of his neck: "You take a bite out of my gland, and I'll go to a tattoo parlor to have your teeth imprinted on my gland, and others will know that I'm your alpha."

Zhou Shiyi: "..."

Conception: self-improvement

Tags: Fantasy Space, A Match Made in Heaven, Wearing Books, Campus

Protagonist: Zhou Shiyi Gu Sheng

supporting role:

other:

Introduction: Beta attack vs Alpha receiver