Chapter 23

Hi everyone (っ'▽')っ The prologue of the next story of this series is out now. Check out; Transmigration: Avenging the good for nothing.

.

.

.

Warning ⚠ Sensitive content ahead
Blood & Violence

.

.

.

In a dark bedroom, the young boy opened his beautiful eyes and checked his surroundings.

As expected, even though the year and time changed, the place and the culprit remains the same.

It was the same luxurious Villa where he was locked up in his previous life. The same room, same cold decoration, even the metal chains he was tied up with are same.

It's just he is different.

Just after a few times of fiddling with the chain, he unlocked it easily.

The earring he was wearing lit up, the tiny red dot was almost invisible.

" Location : 5 hours distance from the capital city, remote mountain area

50 bodyguards...

36 of them belongs to the owner of this property.

14 Belongs to special security from unknown source, undercovered, ready to make move, waiting for suitable situation.

No recording device was detected in the current location of the host

20 devices surrounding this specific floor. Source of 12 of them are same and could be detected. The rest of the source are still unidentified.

All 12 of them are hacked, the footage will be deleted automatically after mission ", informed the familiar mechanical sound.

Taehyung sit up, eyes swept over the wide glass window. He felt nostalgic, it's the window he jumped down to commit suicide. The memories are still vivid in his mind.

Fortunately he got a second chance, this time he's determined to torture his enemie to death.

'Click'

The door was unlocked from outside.

The first prey is here.

The last game begins...

The person who come in was familiar, it's the manager from the jewellery shop he modeled for.

The man locked the door a creepy smile on his face. The smile soon fade away after seeing Taehyung unharmed and conscious.

" Impossible! How did you unlock it? Why are you awake? The medicine was supposed to work for another hour! ", the man yelled.

Taehyung tilted his head, the corner of his lips upturned.

In a blink of an eye he caught the man with his hands chocking his neck. The man coughed violently.

" leave me!! Help! someone help me! "

Taehyung tightend his grip, the same sentence, he also cried that time but no one helped him, this man beat him with a whiplash.

Alas! The room is soundproof.

The grip suddenly loosened, the man was about to breathe out but a heavy vase was smashed on his head.

Blood gushed out.

The man looked at the pretty boy in front of him terrified.

All of a sudden the boy took out a dagger out of nowhere.