Chapter 6

Jeon Family's Luxury Banquet Hall was brightly lit.

People in expensive were chatting here and there, talking about business and shares, trying to gain partners for business.

Ladies from higher class family's were bragging weath and their children's achievements.

Young people gossiping about rumors and idols. Most of them specially dressed up for Young Master Jeon as they heard he likes both man and woman.

All of a sudden all the bulters and sarvents went out. Loud whispers broke out as if the teachers left the classroom.

" Welcome, Mr. Kim" , Jeon family's bulters and maids welcomed.

Everyone snapped their heads out, Kim family is one of the most powerful high class family in the capital. People were eger to butter up.

A tall handsome man walked in in business suit, anyone from higher class family knows this person, the president of kim's company.

The beautiful middle aged graceful woman was his wife without any doubt.

But who's this handsome young man? Kim's heir?

Everyone knows about Kim's trouble maker heir but not many people saw him in real life. Kim's are very secretive and protective about him.

Most of the guests pushed their children to approach him.

Before anyone could approach Taehyung, he spotted Jimin and dragged him to eat snacks.

He needs energy to deal with today's upcoming event afterall.

Kim parents also went to talk to Park parents

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kim parents also went to talk to Park parents. They heard about Jimin from Taehyung and felt Jimin's influence is very positive for their son.

Taehyung and Jimin went to the snacks table and choose few little pastry for themselves and gobbled happily.

But suddenly Taehyung felt dizzy, a robotic voice sounded in his head.

[ Activating System YJ ..... Connecting to HostKTH301295..... 10% ...30%... 50%... 80%... 99%... 100% Complete.

Connecting Host's soul..... 1% ... 99%... 100%... Complete ]

[ Listing Missions :
>Promote yourself from cannon fodder to Protagonist
> Avange the previous soul

Side Missions :
> ??? ( Hidden, will be unlocked soon) ]

Σ(O_O;)

Ha ! What's this???

" Hello everyone, thank you for coming today. Our Jeon Family is celebrating Jeon's Business success today ", a man black suit announced, which diverted Taehyung's attention.

His gaze swiped towards the stage.
A middle aged woman in beautiful long dress accompanied by a handsome middle aged serious looking man.

Its Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon aka male lead's parents, they are current head of Jeon family. Beside them was other members and their children.

Behind them was the almighty male lead with cold face wearing a black suit. His hair combed back showing his forehead.

So handsome!!! (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

So handsome!!! (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, his mouth hung open. He never thought the male lead will be this hot.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow