Chapter 16

Important Note

Hello everyone (。'▽'。)♡ it's Lazy Potato.

This story will be the first part of the series Mask.

The series has 3 sub stories and one main story.

This is the first and most simple short story.

The next two sub stories will take place in ancient era, so the characters will be involved in politics and the stories are more complicated and interesting.

Hope you like it ♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

('ε` )♡

.

.

.

Time skip......

After university entrance exam...

Taehyung and Jimin both decided to get admission in same art university which is famous within high society circle. Taehyung will study painting and Jimin is going for dance major.

Today they both went to shopping to buy new clothes and stationary. After having a big lunch with seafood noodles and hot pot, Jimin forgot his jacket in restaurant so he went back to the restaurant.

After that incident more than five months ago third miss Jeon was send aboard for personal reasons however her child stayed with Jeon family. Jeon Jungkook also went abroad shortly for business as written in the plot.

Taehyung don't intended to inform anyone from kim or jeon family that incident. He don't want to waste his hard work of mending the relationship between two families.

Taehyung was leaning on his car thinking about how to bring back his elder brother safely, suddenly felt a tug in trousers and looked down.

It's a little baby younger than five years old with chubby cheeks and doe eyes clenching his trousers with tiny fists.

The baby offered him his hand silently and Taehyung unconsciously held the tiny hand. A calming sensation floated down Taehyung's soul. A baby then offered him a bunny carved candy.

" for me? ",Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows, the baby nodded and accepted them. Then the boy ran away into the nearest alley.

Taehyung wanted to chase him but jimin called him, " Taehyung, auntie is calling you for last two hours? She called me ask about you. Where's your phone?" .

" huh? I think I left it in the car", Taehyung looked around inside the car and found his phone on silent.

Inside the alley the little boy peeked out his little head to stare at Taehyung. Golden sparks flying around him.

In a blink it turned into a beautiful nine tailed fox and disappeared in dark.

Kim Mansion

Kim Mansion

Two handsome man was sitting in the sofa, Mrs Kim's face was full of happiness as she kept talking to them.

When Taehyung entered yeontan ran towards him, Mrs Kim waved at him to sit beside her, he picked tan up and walked towards the sofa.

Surprisingly it was his elder brother, Kim's adopted son, Kim Namjoon, Tall, upright and powerful.

"Brother! You're back! You have big muscles! Ahhhhh! So handsome!", Taehyung exclaimed excitedly. Namjoon smiled dotingly.

Taehyung has one weakness, he can't resist good looking people, a face control. And the man sitting on sofa beside his brother was too handsome.

"Woah! Who are you handsome bother?", Taehyung asked confused. He doesn't remember this person.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, your brother's boyfriend", the handsome man said.

"OMG! He surely won a lottery. You're the most handsome man I have ever seen, even more handsome than that ice cube" *✨ sparkling eyes.jpg *

(灬♥ω♥灬)

"And You are the prettiest boy I have ever seen", Seokjin said with a adoring smile.

"Hehe, thanks". *Shy.jpg*

"Mom will make sure to find taetae the most good-looking partner", Mrs Kim assured Taehyung while laughing.

Both Namjoon and Seokjin bought a bunch of gifts for everyone. Taehyung excitedly opened them.

Mrs Kim also gave Seokjin the previously bought bracelet she got from charity auction.

Taehyung realised that the plot is now messed up.

But what happened to the plot?

Is this a butterfly effect?

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment
Vote & Follow