Chapter 2

One week later

During this one week Taehyung got used to his new life, new parents and new identity.

The only thing he couldn't get use to is their wealth. Too much money. So many sarvents.

The mansion he's living in is huge. Took him quite a while to get familiar with it.

He was grateful to have this sweet couple as his parents. Always spending time together to meals become a habit.

Mrs Kim always prepares their food herself. She loves cooking and feeding Taehyung various food he never heard of.

Today is the first day of his school. Although He's happy to attend the school for the first time, he's also nervous to encounter other characters.

The male lead is too famous and has many fans, means many cannon fodder. He vowed not to get entangled with them. If possible he would help them to live a better life.

However Taehyung couldn't sleep a blink last night in excitement, he got up early and dressed up after a long bath.

Now he's jumping around, hurrying his mother to serve breakfast. He can't be late for the first day.

Soon the maids served the breakfast, sandwich, fried egg, bacon, salad, oatmeal, fruit smoothie and fruit juice.

He quickly stuffed his mouth with food and chewed them in pout causing his to look like a cute hamster with puffy cheeks. Kim parents cooed at his cuteness.

" Slow down, baby bear. Dad will accompany you to school. No one will scold you if you're late", mama kim said while laughing.

" Yes, also the driver will pick you up and I got two shadow bodyguard for you", Papa kim said patting Taehyung's head.

Taehyung nodded like a chicken picking rice while sipping his smoothie.

Mr. Kim then handed Taehyung a black bank card. Taehyung widened his eyes tried to give it back but Mama kim assured, " Take it, its for your pocket money ".

Pocket money! Does these rich people use black card as pocket money?? Taehyung was bewildered, he gaped his mouth in shock.

After breakfast Mrs Kim reminded, " Your grandmother will be back today, so don't go somewhere after school and come back home. Take care of yourself ".

They left to school after bidding goodbye.

🎗

A luxury car stopped infront of the school gate.

All the passerby students watched with amazement. Such luxury car is rare in school.

Even though all the students studying here came from a influenceal background, only people from upper class can afford this type of personalized luxury car.

The driver got off the car and opened the door for his master.

A middle aged man with handsome features come out first, followed by a young boy.

People from rich families are all aware of the identity of the man.

He's the president of kim empire. Kim family is a powerful upper class family.

But only few students recognized Mr kim, they still doubted their eyes so they don't spread Mr Kim's sudden appearance.

Who's this boy then? His son?

Needless to say Kim Taehyung means trouble, everyone from upper class family knows that. He has a bad reputation of being a little rebel.

However they were still unsure about these people's identity. Because these young students also don't know much about upper class families.

However every student was shocked by his good looks. He looks handsome and cute the school uniform made his appearance more bright.

Everyone started whispering. Girls started planning on the ways to pursue him. Some people secretly took photos too.

Taehyung and Mr Kim went straight to the principal office.

Principal welcomed them respectfully. After all Mr Kim donated a heavy amount for Taehyung's admission in the middle of the year.

Although this kid was troublesome, it's good to have Kim's heir in their school.

The principal handed Taehyung school Id card, meal card. Then call the class teacher to hand him book, schedule and lead him to the classroom.

The class teacher is called teacher Mo, she's a woman in her early 30s, strict but very affectionate and friendly to students.

She already know Taehyung's bad reputation yet asked him about his studies, hobbies and future plans.

In his past life Taehyung was home schooled, more like hospital schooled.
His ability of learning wasn't bad but he has always been more interested in art.

Learning about Taehyung's passion about art, teacher Mo don't ridicule him instead asked him to join art club.

When Taehyung reached his classroom, it was full of chaos, students were gossiping about him, some are waiting for his arrival, some are planning to carry favor.

None of them noticed that he's already here.

Teacher Mo clapped her hands to get attention. That's when everyone noticed the main topic of their discussion is already here.

" Everyone, this is your new classmate Kim Taehyung, he transferred to our school in the middle of the year for some special reason. Take care of him and help him to get previous notes", teacher Mo announced.

Taehyung give a little bowed to everyone with a small smile.

Teacher Mo turned into Taehyung, " Taehyung, you sit beside Jimin".

Taehyung looked at the boy raising his little hand, he went towards him and sat down on the empty sit.

The boy called Jimin said enthusiastically, " Hi! I'm Park Jimin, hope we can be friends".

Taehyung smiled and nodded at the cute little boy chubby cheeks.

The class started. At first Taehyung was having trouble understanding his new books but after a while it became clear.

He isn't good at physics or chemistry but he's good at all other subjects specially mathematics.

After the class Jimin accompanied Taehyung to the library and also lend him notes.

Although students still don't know his family background, yet they come to greet him, trying to earn favor from the possible rich second generation, he just smiled and nodded. Taehyung knows their intentions very well.

Jimin was quick to become friends with him as if they know each other for whole life. The novel never mentioned Jimin, so Taehyung thought it's safe to be friends with him.

They gossiped for a long time while eating cheese puffs and caramel popcorns.

Jimin also got to know Taehyung's identity but was shocked to find out Kim Taehyung is different from rumors.

Jimin is also a transfer student from Busan. He transferred last year, although he has a rich and influential background but don't have many friends because of him busan dialect. Some people even make fun of him behind his back.

In lunch time Taehyung went to canteen with Jimin. He was excited to try school meal for the first time.

Little did he know trouble is waiting for him.....

To be continued......

🎗

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment