Chapter 5

Next Day

Taehyung woke up lazily and went to have breakfast. He wasn't going to school today.

Jimin called him and he was surprised to know jimin will also attend the banquet.

Jimin invited him to go shopping together, and Taehyung agreed.

.
.
At shopping mall

Jimin went to kim mansion to pick up Taehyung, they went to the shopping mall owned by Jimin's family.

Jimin dragged the pretty boy to his favorite fashion store.

The staff welcomed them very politely, " hello young master Kim and Park, this way.... We will take your measurements first. ". Jimin already informed them about their preference.

First, one staff took their measurements. Then bought them in a private room where they could find suitable clothes.

A few minutes later...

" how's this? "

" too flashy "

" how about this one? "

" too dull"

" jimine! It's the 10th dress you made me change! "╯﹏╰ Taehyung was so done.

" you look good in everything but they don't enhance your beauty.
Don't you understand it's the Jeon family's banquet to choose a Sprouse? What if suddenly young master Jeon ask you for a dance? "(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ_ jimin.

" you should be a writer with that imagination of yours "_ Taehyung laughed.

Suddenly jimin excitedly took a dress and shove it in Taehyung's hand," go try this? ". Taehyung glanced at it and then went reluctantly.

After a few minutes, Taehyung comes out happily.

O_O

Oh my God!!!

Jimin's mouth hung open, he quickly asked the staff to pack this dress and the dress he choose for himself.

Next, they visit a salon where they both got their hair dyed. A blonde Taehyung and pink cotton candy Jimin come out.

" It's almost lunchtime, let's have lunch ", Jimin suggested. Taehyung agreed.

They went to a nearby restaurant that served Italian food.

On their way back they encountered an unexpected scene.

A girl was shouting at the staff, the girl was back facing them and the staff was crying her heart out.

" You ruined my dress! Now It's wrinkled on the sleeves, do you even know how much this costs? 2 million. This store has to compensate me! ", the girl in a pink short dress shouted.

" I really don't do it miss", the staff sobbed.

" How dare you talk back? lowly people like you don't understand how delicate this dress is ", Another girl in blue said arrogantly.

" Miss Yun, we are really sorry, our store will fix this issue within a half hour, please cooperate ", the manager said politely. But those two girls argued.

" what's happening here? ", Jimin asked the manager. The manager's eyes lit up seeing them.

The sobbing staff said quickly, " Sir, this young miss is slandering me! I don't ruin her dress, please help me".

" Check the CCTV footage ", Taehyung suggested. Both the manager and staff agreed but the girl in blue panicked and asked, " who are you? Why are you being nosey here".

" My mother owns this brand ", Jimin replied sassily. The girl clenched her fist.

The manager quickly bought out the CCTV footage and show them.

" Miss Yun, as you can see, it's your friend who ruined this dress, not our staff. We won't be able to sell this to you anymore as per our brand rules and you have to compensate 10000 dollars ", the manager said.

That's when Taehyung noticed the girl in pink clearly, It was Yun Xi. Of course, He knows her appearance, he checked her profile yesterday after all.

On the other hand, Yun Xi was very embarrassed, she gritted her teeth and took out her card to pay the compensation.

Then glared at Yuri who was still trying to defend herself and dragged her out.

Taehyung zoned out for some time while looking at the pair of plastic sisters then went back with Jimin happily.

To be continued...

Hi everyone please check out my ancient omegaverse taekookau 'Transmigration :Avenging the good for nothing'.

Hope you like it. (*´∇`*)

(╯3╰)

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & follow