Chapter 12

At dinner Taehyung asked Mama kim if she could arrange a audition for a friend.

" Sure, is it jimin who wants to audition? ", Mrs Kim asked curiously.

" no, it's another friend. She left her family to pursue her dream to be an idol", Taehyung lied smoothly.

"hmm. If she passes the audition, she can be a trainee and company will prepare a dorm for her", Mrs Kim informed.

.

.

.

Next Day

Taehyung left kim mansion after breakfast. Jimin drove them to the hotel. After picking up Yun Xi, they went to Kim entertainment.

The audition went smoothly. Yun Xi's pretty face and piano lessons added some plus point. The judge was satisfied, she signed contract of modeling and acting for next 5 years.

All three of them went to the newly provided dorm and helped Yun Xi to settle down. After sobbing and thanking both of them Yun Xi bid goodbye.

Jimin and Taehyung sighed in relief. Jimin went home quickly after Mrs Park called him to test her poisonous new recipe.

When Taehyung went home, he encountered Mrs Kim who showed her best puppy eyes and requested to attend a charity auction with her. He obediently compiled the request.

.

.

.

In Jeon Corporation

President's office

The atmosphere was cold, the little secretary with round cheeks was sweating.

" You said he was the one who helped us to deal with Yun family because he hates them. Then how come he helped their young miss yesterday? ", a cold voice sounded in the silent room.

" young master Kim and young miss Yun are classmates, maybe that's why ", secretary Nini shivered.

" I ordered to propose park family a contract for helping us. Is it prepared?"_ Jungkook glared at her and changed the subject.

" It's prepared. Our people already proposed to co-operate with park family. They aggreed "_ Secretary nini.

Jungkook was about to ask something when his phone vibrated. Seeing It was Mrs Jeon who's calling, ordered secretary to wait outside.

" Jungkookie! Mom wants you to accompany her to a charity auction...", the sweet voice was cut off by Jungkook's cold voice," I'm busy ".

" ohh*sad pout * but I heard Mrs Kim will bring Taehyung, Sooo... ", Mrs Jeon said with very pitiful voice.

" time? ", Jungkook asked suddenly.

" huh? Oh! It's within one hour ", Mrs Jeon said.

" I don't seem to have any meeting for next few hours, it won't be a problem to accompany you ", Jungkook lied shamelessly.

" Ok! I will pick you up!", Mrs Jeon replied excitedly *secret evil giggles*.

Jungkook called secretary Nini.

" Cancel all my meetings for today. We're attending charity auction "_ Jungkook.

" Charity auction?!", Nini was surprised, Sir never attended charity auction. What happened today?

" Why are you still standing here? "_ Jungkook.

"huh? Hehe, nothing ", she ran away quickly to share this hot potato to everyone.