prologue

Hey everyone, the next story of this series Transmigration :Avenging the good for nothing is out now...
Please Check out (^-^)

Disclaimer

All the characters in this story and the story itself are fictional.
The plot is owned by me.
As for the pictures, credit goes to the rightful owner.
English is not my first language so please pardon my mistakes.
And it's also my first time writing a story.
This story is a bXb story that contains mature content if not comfortable please feel free to leave but don't spread hate.

Thank you.

Sickly Taehyung stayed in the hospital bed for all his life and died regretting not being able to live his life as a normal person.

But fate gives him a second chance. He transmigrated into the last novel he read before death, a cp free novel. But as the vicious cannon fodder who also happens to be the rival of the male lead.

Taehyung was happy to get a healthy body but recalling the ending of this character, he shuddered.

Thankfully he wore the book before the actual plot started.

He vowed not to get entangled with the protagonist and cherish his life by eating delicious food, reading romance books, and pursuing his dream......

But Shouldn't the ml be cold and emotionless who's not interested in relationships as the novel said?

Why is the male lead chasing him then?

Why is he not following the script?

" Baby, don't leave me ", the overbearing president male lead said with a pitiful expression.

"...???!!!Σ( ° △ °|||)", poor little Taehyung who was already tricked into marriage by him.

Transmigration: Why is the male lead chasing me?

Coming Soon...

Thank you for readingPlease leave a comment

Please leave a comment