Chapter 13

" Sir, where should I deduct the money from? ", secretary nini whispered.

" My personal account " _ Jungkook.

And the auction ended. Mrs Kim only bid a pretty pink diamond bracelet for her eldest son's future partner.
.

.

.

At Parking lot

Mrs Kim and Mrs Jeon went to their spa date after the auction ended, leaving Taehyung to share the car with Jungkook.

"This is for you", jungkook handed the beautiful jade box containing the 'Heart of sea' to Taehyung.

"huh? Why are you giving me this?", Taehyung asked confused.

"Mom wanted me to bid this for you", jungkook lied looking away from Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes and refused, "Oh! But I can't accept this, its too expensive".

" Please accept this. Its a thank you gift for helping us to deal with Yun family. 500 million is nothing, we could have lost billions if not for your help ", jungkook explained softly with rare patience.

Taehyung give him a charming smile and accepted the box.

Jungkook cheered mentally, his eyes lit up but it went unnoticed by others. ≧ω≦

Secretary nini was standing a little far from them with bodyguards from both Kim and Jeon family. Although she couldn't hear their conversation, she watched their cold ice cube president giving gifts. She was stunned. Σ( ° △ °|||)

She secretary will be shocked that she was about to start faint.

She quickly opened her group chat with other employees and share this big melon to others.

Secretary Nini : ahhhh! Today president lied to gift Young master Kim a pendent costing 500 million!
*attached picture*

Employ1 : What? How is that possible? Sister nini, are you dreaming?

Employ2 : 500 million!!!

Employ3 : are they in a relationship? It's a good match.

Employ4 : sister upstairs! You satisfied my fujosi heart! Ahhhh!

Employ5 : what in 'cold president fall in love with me' is this?

Employ6 : quick sister nini! Send us another pic! I will frame it to my desk for motivation.

.

.

.

Inside the car it was silent, only soft breathing could be heard. Taehyung and Jungkook was sitting side by side or should I say there was a huge gap between them.

Taehyung looked out of the window as if he couldn't feel Jungkook's stare.

After half an hour they reached the gate of Kim mansion. Taehyung got off and mumbled a little thank you then walk away.

Jungkook huffed and slumped in his seat. Finally he could relax, he was so nervous just now. (╯︵╰,)

His mom said he needs to talk to someone before asking out. His dad refused to help him.

He studied a lot of sites about how to pursue someone. After reading for two whole days he decided to give gifts.

But he can't just gift something to someone out of blue. So he came up with this little lie.

His actually wanted to gift as an anonymous person but his mom said in order to win someone's heart he has to be active.

So he could only give the gift face to face. Thankfully no one noticed his hands trembling.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow