Chapter 10

Next Morning

Breaking News

Kim and Jeon family canceled their partnership and withdraws capital from Yun's Business. Stock prices fall more than 40%. Yun's family is about to face bankruptcy.

Breaking News

Several Employee of Yuns sues president Yun for sexual harassment, blackmail, and unfair treatment.

.

.

.

Yun Family Mansion

*Clank*

The broken vintage vase was knocked down ruthlessly, it scattered in the living room.

Old master Yun flew in rage. His son is now in jail. Even lawyers are useless. His company is about to get bankrupt. The court ordered them to leave this mansion within a day.

*Slap*

" How useless! You can't even seduce a man! What's the use of raising you for all these years ".

Yun Xi just cried pitifully. Her lips were bleeding, and her knees hurt from kneeling. Her whole body is numb.

Her mother and others family members were watching silently, her little brother was clapping happily.

Yun family might look powerful but it is just an empty vase. Their family is declining, and business is poor.

As the only daughter of the Yun family, Yun Xi must marry a rich man in order to save her clan.

She has no choice but to comply old master's order. She doesn't like young master Jeon who is indifferent like a mountain, cold like ice. She's quite thankful to whoever revealed the video, but at the same time hates him because now she's getting beaten.

" Grandpa, don't hurt her face. It's still usable ", a young boy said stopping the old man from beating Yun Xi.

" I have a distant cousin who has connections in the underworld, he took a liking on Xixi once but I refused saying she has a fiancee. Now he contacted me proposing to help us if we hand Yun Xi to her", he explained.

Everyone's eyes lit up. Yun Xi was terrified, " No, I don't want to marry a criminal! Mom please help me!", she yelled fanatically.

" You have to", Mrs. Yun said with a cold face, " Go lock her up, don't let her run away ", she ordered few maids.

Maids dragged Yun Xi to her room.

" Mom! Please, I'm your own daughter! You can't do this to me!, Yun Xi cried. Mrs Yun was indifferent.

No one spared her a glance, after all Yun Xi was not Yun familys biological child, she's Mrs Yun's illegitimate daughter before marriage, and her father's identity is unknown.

Yun family raised her as prey to attract a rich man. She has no value other than that.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote and Follow