Chapter 21

Hello everyone, it's lazy potato. I apologize for posting late. I was feeling unwell for past two weeks, was almost admitted to hospital. Now I'm feeling better.

Happy reading ~ (*'∇`*)

.

.

.

.

.

Next Morning

Taehyung wake up from someone pinching his cheeks only to see jimin sitting beside him with a bored expression.

" jimin! What are you doing here in early morning? ", Taehyung asked in hoarse morning voice. Yeontan jumped into his arms and rubbed against his hands. Taehyung smiled and patted his head.

" I heard you fainted so I wanted to visit you, I even bought a flower", jimin replied proudly waving a white tulip flower around yeontan who tried to slap it away with its little paw.

"Who told you?", Taehyung asked.

"Almost everyone in upper class families knows. Afterall your family made a big fuss yesterday at midnight, your family doctor was about to board flight to abroad that time, your brother sent someone to airport and abducted him", jimin laughed.

Taehyung sighed and went to brush his teeth and wash his face while talking to jimin about hot gossips.

After changing clothes they both went downstairs where Taehyung meet a familiar pretty woman carrying a bunch of bags.

She saw him and greeted, " Hello young master Kim, Mr Jeon sent you some sweets, Mrs Jeon also cooked some seafood porridge for you, she hopes your quick recovery ".

" Please thank auntie from me. I'm fine now and already recovered, I'll visit her someday ", Taehyung said politely as if hadn't heard the first part.

Secretary nini was a little anxious, she suddenly come close and whispered, " Mr Jeon himself made the desserts, it's his first time cooking, he worked very hard, please don't dislike it".

Taehyung's eyes softened, a happy glint flashed in his eyes, he held the boxes tighter and nodded.

After she left, Taehyung curiously opened the food boxes. One had seafood porridge, other contains black chicken soup and a small bowl of Chinese medical soup made of rare herbs.

There was also a cute carrot cake and several fruit mochi with a little note in a separate box. The note was decorated with two cute chibby characters, a boy with bunny ears and a boy with one bear ear, one tiger ear. Under the drawing 'from kookie' was written.

Taehyung laughed. Who would have thought the cold president can draw cute things and the nickname! how did he come up with this?

Taehyung took a bite of the carrot cake, it was perfect. It suits his taste, not too sweet. The fruit mochi was fresh and chewy. He gobbled down everything happily.

Jimin stared to him weirdly and tried to peek inside the box. What's there to be so happy? This cake decoration looks so messy, the pink mochi was about to burst out with overstuffing.

Jimin stared at him, is this the legendary love filter? (●˙-˙●)

.

.

.

After breakfast Mrs Kim asked Taehyung to go out with Jimin for refreshment. She also send few bodyguards with them.

Jimin and Taehyung first went to a spa salon, then visited a new aesthetic café. They had spicy hotpot in a newly opened diner.

After coming out from the cafe, jimin realized he left his phone so he went back inside to get his phone back while Taehyung stayed outside and looked around.

Taehyung suddenly caught the sight of a very familiar jewellery brand name. He clenched his fists subconsciously.

All those unfortunate events started from this place.

.

.

.

The showroom was crowded, it seems that they are shooting commercial.

Taehyung walked into the chaos where two man was arguing about the model who currently can't shoot because of cosmetic allergies. Staffs were hurrying to find a suitable person.

The manager was yelling and cursing at everyone, the pretty woman beside him tried to comfort him.

The modeling agent with messy clothes and dissolved hair was helplessly looking around. He might loose his job today.

His eyes lit up when he saw a beautiful young boy walk in, he rushed forward.

" Hey young man! Would you like to be our model? We'll pay you a good amount. If you perform well I will sign you up, you will be famous. You heard about kim entertainment right? I work there. What do you think? Would you like to try? ", the agent proposed excitedly.

Taehyung stayed silent, then looked at the manager from jewellery company who was staring at him with a raised eyebrow. His eyes narrowed slightly.

He looked back and nodded at the agent with a blank face. Its indeed a great opportunity, how could he reject it? The corner of his pretty lips tilted upwards forming a small smirk.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow