Chapter 15

♪ ♬ ヾ('︶'♡)ノ ♬ ♪

Starlight Club

The club was lit up with red and purple light, the atmosphere was hot and seductive, smell of alcohol and perfumes everywhere.

Drunk people dancing and grinding against each other like crazy. Some teenagers are trying to seduce wealthy man to get sugar daddy.

Taehyung and Jimin entered after verifying their ID. They sat down on a corner and Jimin ordered drinks for both.

Taehyung was looking dazzling in skinny jeans and white designer shirt with animal printed fur coat, the false lip piercing added a youthful vibe.

Jimin flirty smirk, black leather jacket and black skinny jeans made him look like a badboy.

Many young people approached them to ask for number or a hook up. Taehyung rejected them politely while jimin flirted a bit.

After drinking few shots Jimin excused himself to go to washroom.

Two bodyguards came to Taehyung saying their miss wants to meet him, and to their surprise with a little thought Taehyung agreed easily.

.

.

.

In a private room third miss Jeon was sitting drinking a glass of rare red wine leisurely. The private room was well furnished with cozy decorations.

The woman in her late thirties but still so charming, her skin was flawless, she was wearing blood red lipstick highlighting her fair skin. Her limited edition short dress was particularly eye-catching.

That was the scene Taehyung meet after opening the doors. The woman opposite stared at him intensely and asked him to take a sit.

She broke the silence first, " Young master Kim looks breathtaking as always", she said while sipping her wine.

" Actually our Jeon Family owns this place, so I thought of inviting you to drink ".

" It's my pleasure to have a drink with third miss "_ Taehyung.

" call me Lia, third miss sounds old ", _ third miss.

She stand up and walked towards the wine rack, and poured the wine in another glass and handed Taehyung, " This is a rare fine wine, aged for decades. Try it ".

Taehyung accepted the wine and leaned back adjusting into more comfortable position.

Lia went to put the wine back with a smirk. She sat close beside Taehyung after coming back.

Taehyung glanced at her then at the wine in his hand before taking a sip staring straight into her soul.

After drinking few sips, Lia suddenly leaned in, " Taehyung how is the taste? ".

" Addicting ", Taehyung said with his head lowered, his voice was a little hoarse.

" Are you feeling dizzy? "_ Lia

" A little "_ Taehyung

" Are you also felling hot?", lia said touching Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung hummed. Lia was about to touch Taehyung's hair but Taehyung held her hand and pinned her down.

His eyes looked fuzzy and seductive.

However this time Lia felt a little dizzy, she felt weak and uncomfortable, she was sweating furiously.

Suddenly Taehyung sneered, his seductive drunk expression disappeared and replaced with a mischievous smirk.

"sike!", Taehyung giggled happily. It was so scary and psychotic that it sends shivers down to third miss's spine.

" You.. You! What did you do? ", lia shuttered nervously.

Taehyung smiled evilly looking particularly charming.

.

.

.

When Jungkook's bodyguards broke the door they saw Taehyung eating gummy bears. Their was nothing unusual.

Jungkook hurried in with secretary nini who was on a call with doctor.

"Are you feeling sick? Don't worry I already asked for a doctor", Jungkook asked with concern, his voice laced in worry.

"No need, I'm alright. It's her who needs the doctor", Taehyung replied slowly sitting up from the bed. He liked this soft fluffy bed, it's so comfortable.

"Huh? Aren't you drugged by her?", jungkook was dumbfound.

"It's her who's drugged. I exchanged the glass before drinking", Taehyung said shocking everyone in the room.

Σ( ° △ °)

Jungkook was jungshook. He nodded dumbly.

Taehyung had a expression of 'I'm more sly than you think' smile. ^o^

Jungkook come back to his senses and asked worriedly, "How can you do such dangerous thing? What if she attacked you after being drugged? What would happen if you mistook the glass and drink the wine with drug?".

"The drug she used makes people weak not aggressive. And I never fight battles I can't win", Taehyung said with a proud face. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Jimin run in and hugged Taehyung tightly, " wuwuwu tae! Are you stupid? Why did you come here? I told you to wait for me". ╯﹏╰

" But I wanted to have fun", Taehyung pouted. Jimin facepalmed, he might have heart attack one day because of Taehyung's silly fun.

Jungkook poked his cheeks with his tongue. This kid from park family is too clingy. <(-︿-)>

He pouted unconsciously( ̄3 ̄). One day he will be able to hug and kiss Taehyung whenever he wants and show off to others. Hump!  ̄へ ̄

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow