Chapter 20

Taehyung opened his eyes and blinked few times to adjust with the day light.

He looked at the worried family members that surrounded him.

His misty eyes filled unexplainable affection, longing, sadness.

" Baby! Tell mama who hurt you? Dad and brother will punish them for you, ok? ", Mrs Kim asked gently holding Taehyung's hand to assure him.

" Yes, you don't have to endure any grievances. Just tell dad who wronged you? Our family is powerful enough to fight anyone ", Mr kim said patting Taehyung's head.

Suddenly Taehyung sobbed aggrievedly. Everyone panicked.

" Omo! Taetae! It's okay, you don't have to force yourself. Don't cry, don't cry ", Mrs Kim soothed Taehyung.

Suddenly a angry Namjoon barged in, " who the hell bullied my baby brother? Just tell me, I'll make sure to deal with their whole family. Wait! Did someone called you a girl again? Or do you feel bad about yesterday's incident? It wasn't your fault, it's just that everyone is jealous of you ".

" Hiss Namjoon, shut up! Let him talk!
Taetae did you experienced something that hurt you? Tell me, my family is very powerful abroad. Just one call and they will end up on the street ", Seokjin said as he placed a big bowl of bird nest soup in front of Taehyung. He was holding his phone, ready to call his family.

" I'm alright, no one hurt me. It's just some nightmares hunting me for several days. And these days I'm stressing about some of my paintings. Don't worry, I'll be alright after resting ", Taehyung softly consoled everyone.

Everyone sighed in relief. But they still insisted to invite a therapist for him, Taehyung could only agree on their requests.

" mom, do you remember you used to make chicken porridge for me every time I was sick as a child? Can you make it again tomorrow morning? ", Taehyung asked while sipping his soup.

Mrs Kim nodded happily and glanced at her husband. Her baby finally remembered his childhood, but she don't dare to mention it aloud, what if he just remembered it subconsciously and puts too much pressure on himself. She's afraid it would affect both of her babies.

Namjoon also realized this. He still felt guilty for the accident years ago that made his beloved baby brother lost his memories. That guilt haunted him so much that he even left abroad believing he caused it.

After chatting for a long time everyone left Taehyung's room, not before telling Taehyung to call them anytime if he feels uncomfortable.

Taehyung frowned after everyone left.

He couldn't figure out how come he is the real Taehyung from this world.

How did he left this world? How did he even come back? Was his life in another world just a dream? Or is this a dream?

How can it be? He remembered everything vividly. Even memories from this life is very vivid.

In his dreams he experienced everything the Taehyung in this world felt in the novel.

Everything is more clear now. Even his death. But he still isn't sure about his identity, don't want to get involved in messy things.

And the trauma from those incidents are still occupied a place deep in his mind, he hoped the therapist his family hired will be able to cure him.

Fortunately this time he got admission in art university not business or he would have repeated the same mistake again.

After sorting out his future plans he went to sleep.

.

.

.

At midnight a nine tailed fox appeared in front of him. It's snow white fur was shining like a heavenly halo.

It turned into a small spot of light and swiped into Taehyung's heart.

Taehyung suddenly opened his eyes, his expression was blank.

Slowly a terrifying smirk bloomed in his beautiful face. His eyes turned dark blue.

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling the spiritual energy spread through his bones.

It's time for revenge... He must kill those who snatched his happiness... That's the main goal of his second chance...

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow