Chapter 11

Yo! Everyone thank you for more than 1k reads 🎊🎉.

I was planning a short story. It goes like, a young rich boy ran away from home to pursue his dreams. On the new place he meet his new roommate who is totally different person from him...

Are you guys interested? Should I write it? Please let me know in the comments. 💜

Next Evening

Thinking about his current life Taehyung zoned out.

Two days ago Taehyung told Kim couple about his dream to be an artist.

He thought they will try to persuade him to study business but surprisingly they agreed, even called special professional team to decorate this art room for him.

Taehyung was grateful. He looked down at yeontan who was playing with a cute bone shaped soft toy.

The phone beside him suddenly rang. He saw Jimin's name and received the call.

" ahhhhh! Taehyung did you checked the school forum? "

"No. Why?"

" school's official site posted Exam schedule. It's next month! "

" Really? So we don't need to attend class till next month? "

" Yes! Let's go study together. I will bring snacks "

"Ok, I will bring some sweet dessert. Let's go to the library "

.

.

.

Few minutes later

A luxurious black was chased ruthlessly by more than five car. Those five cars containing body guards from Yun family.

Inside the luxury car jimin was sweating in passenger seat and Taehyung was in driving set. The speed exceeded normal speed limit long ago.

Yun Xi was sitting in the back seat with her hair desolved and clothes untidy. It was easy to misunderstood the situation.

After countless twists and turns the bunch of cars lost them. Taehyung finally stopped the car inside a alley.

Jimin stared at Taehyung bewildered, " You can drive? "

" I think so", Taehyung replied still confused about how he leaned to drive.

" So, why are we running? ", jimin asked Yun Xi sarcastically.

" I ran away from home and now they are following me ", Yun Xi said nervously biting her lips to control tears.

" Why? ", both asked at the same time.

" My family wants me to marry a criminal but I refused. So, my mom locked me up. When everyone was out for dad's case I ran away ", Yun Xi sobbed.

Taehyung sighed. He know very little about Yun Xi's relationship about that guy. However it was clear that their relationship was very toxic. That guy was abusive and obsessed, often forced himself into Yun Xi.

But he was very surprised to know that her family is no good too. How can her mom treat her like that?

" such a unique family. WoW!", jimin said.

ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

Yun Xi cried louder.

Taehyung smacked him," Shut up! ". He looked at Yun Xi and said, " How can we help you? That guy got connections with underworld. It's hard to hide from his site".

" I have no idea but please help me! I will do anything ", Yun Xi sobbed.

" I have an idea. I helped someone from underworld few times to get I informations. They have a strong rule to not touch someone related to entertainment industry, specially those with huge fandoms", Jimin explained.

" So the only way she can get rid of it is to enter the entertainment industry?", Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded.

" But I don't have any talent in acting, singing or dancing. But I can play piano ", Yun Xi said nervously fiddling her fingers.

" You have a pretty face, so they are very likely to accept you without talents. You can be a model while being a trainee if you want ", Taehyung said thoughtfully.

" you're acting like she already passed the audition. We don't even know any company ", Jimin shook his head.

→_→

Taehyung smirked, and said with proud face, " Did you forget who I am? The great Kim Taehyung. My mom owns an entertainment company".

╮(╯▽╰)╭

Few minutes later Jimin drove them into a five star hotel his family own.

" Take this key, stay in this place today. Its secure, no outsider can enter this place without permission. Tomorrow we will come back and arrange the rest ", jimin assured handing Yun Xi a key.

Yun Xi thank them bowing several times.

To be continued...

(╯3╰)

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment.

Vote & Follow

Mc and Ml will meet in the next chapter. (っ'▽')っ