Chapter 7

In the actual plot, Taehyung doesn't attend this event but at present he did. And this time he will change the plot.

Kim and Jeon's families are not actually rivals, it's just kim family is the only comparable company besides Jeon.

The original Taehyung meet Jungkook 2 years later, soon they become rivals because of a previous misunderstanding created by the Yun family.

Jeon Jungkook was never interested in relationships but their elders insisted him to get married and their first choice was Yun Xi.

Soon Jeon Jungkook signed a contract marriage with Yun Xi. But agreed because she was confident that she could make him fall in love with her.

But that never worked, although jungkook treated her as his lawful wife, they never had any sexual interactions, never intimate or romantic.

Yun Xi was disappointed and secretly started having one night stand but never intended to leave Jeon's Family.

Kim Taehyung, Jeon's business rival soon find out about her affairs and revealed it publicly which caused a great loss to the Jeon family and Jeon Jungkook become a laughingstock of society. Yun Xi was ridiculed by Jeon Family and was handed divorce papers by Jungkook.

She hated Taehyung to the core and complained about him to her powerful friends with benefits aka her cousin's friend, he made Taehyung's life miserable.

While reading the novel Taehyung felt funny. The previous soul was right to reveal Yun Xi's affairs but was too careless.

He shouldn't have revealed it publicly. But Taehyung understands his real intention was to ridicule Jeon Jungkook, not Yun Xi.

He sighed. He thought he could stay away from those who are involved in the main plot but to change the plot he has to.

Taehyung doesn't know much about this original plot except what involved him.

But now that he transmigrated he needs to be aware of those who can be a threat.

" Jimin, can you tell me about Jeon Family? ", Taehyung asked.

As expected for gossip lover Jimin, he nodded and started to inform Taehyung of the basic pieces of information about the Jeon Family.

Old master Jeon has three sons and one daughter. His eldest son, Master Jeon aka Jeon Jungkook's father is the current head of the family.

Mrs. Jeon on other hand handles social relations, she might look sweet silly woman but her ability is higher than anyone thinks.

Second Master Jeon is a gentle and kind person, his wife is exactly the opposite. She is arrogant and loves to show off her wealth. Their only daughter Jeon Soomin, a model, her  personality similar to her mother.

Third miss Jeon lives in Jeon's mansion with her family. Her husband died years ago, she often fools around with beautiful young boys.

She has one son, Jeon Jihoon. She is very stubborn and wants her son to inherit the family business.

Forth Master Jeon is married, he aspires to be an actor, is 36 years old, married three times. Her current wife is a spoiled 21 years old who's only hobby is spending money.

He has three illegitimate children abroad, he provides financial support only.

Jimin finished his speech and sipped red wine to moisten his throat.

Taehyung felt his world spinning. This family is too complicated. He too sipped his drink to ease his mind.

He swiped his eyes just to notice Yun Xi is now approaching Old master and old madam Jeon.

He quickly calculated something in his mind and walked toward Kim parents.

To be continued...

Check out taekookff Ancient omegaverse ' Transmigration :Avenging the good for nothing '

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow