Chapter 9

In the dark chaotic hall, Taehyung walked towards the balcony. He was wearing special eyeglasses which helped him to see in the dark. He came prepared after all.

His sweet obedient behavior was gone with a smirk playing on his lips. He believes in all kill technic. He doesn't want to waste his precious time dealing with the Yun family, so borrowing the Jeon family's knife will be his next plan.

On the balcony, Jimin was typing quickly on his laptop, " How long will it take? ", Taehyung asked.

" 5 minutes more, Jeon's security is really top-notch ", Jimin replied.

The place they were standing was a blind cctv spot.

" Something is wrong with every CCTV in this hall, none of them are working ", Jimin said in confusion.

" Maybe someone plotted something behind Jeon Family ", Taehyung assumed.

" It's very much possible. Done", Jimin sighed, sweating a little.

In the main hall, the giant screen behind the stage suddenly lit up catching everyone's attention.

The screen revealed a video recording. A middle-aged man sitting on the main sit was Mr.Yun, the father of Yun Xi. In front of him were two young men reporting something.

One of them could be recognized as Mr. Kim's trusted person and the other was Mr. Jeon's trusted one.

" If you both can do this successfully, I will hand you 2% of Yun's share each ", Mr. Yun proposed.

" Rest assured, we'll make sure Mr. Jeon thinks Mr kim betrayed him. The edited pen drive is with me ", one of them said.

"I already copied the new product designs from one of Jeon's new employee and transferred them to one of Kim's designers. She will make sure to finalize it. And after they finalize it I'll accuse Kims of plagiarism ", another said.

Everyone present at the banquet was stunned. Kim, Jeon, and Yun's family have been business partners for almost seven years.

They heard Mr kim and Mr. Jeon were friends since middle school and they made friends with Mr. Yun at university. No one imagined him to betray his friends.

It's too shameful and disgusting.

Whispers broke out. People don't even notice the electricity coming back. Everyone was engrossed in gossip.

Mr. Yun screamed, " this is fake! It's a fake video! I don't do anything! ".

" Mr. Yun! We helped your family when you were about to get bankrupt, is this how you pay back! ", Mr. Jeon was very angry.

Mr kim never thought their good friend will plot against them like this.

On the giant screen, more and more things were getting revealed.

Mr. Yun's face was pale, he throw the wine glass towards the screen. But the screen was still unharmed.

He tried to flee but bodyguards caught him.

Everyone stared at him in disdain.

Mrs. Yun was so embarrassed that she wanted to run away. Yun Xi on other hand was frozen. She recalled what old master Yun ordered her and she wanted to hide where no one can find her but Mrs. Yun forcefully held her hand. She was almost trembling in fright.

Taehyung was standing in a corner of the hall with Jimin happily eating pastries.

Flashback

A woman wearing a mask was sitting in front of Taehyung and Jimin.

" Look Mister, I don't have enough power to go against the Yun family that's why I'm handing you these recordings and files. I don't want anyone to know it's me", the woman said.

This is Mr. Yun's secretary who was often sexually harassed by him. She can't complain because she's just a poor commoner who has no political power.

That's why when an unknown number called her saying they can help her she agreed without hesitation. The unknown person is indeed a powerful rival of the Yun family, and even promised her a new job.

" Sure Miss, don't worry. Your identity won't be disclosed", Taehyung assured and left with Jimin.

Taehyung doesn't intend to involve Jimin but jimin, the melon eater insisted.

End of flashback

To be continued...

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote and Follow

Finally, my exam ended today. Sorry everyone for posting late.
Thank you for waiting.
('ε` )♡

I will be posting another chapter this week. Stay tuned.