Chapter 22

Next Day

Taehyung was sitting infront of his laptop while jimin was zoning out about his spicy night life.

Taehyung suddenly smacked him, jimin flinched coming back from his la la land.

" Help me to hack this company's database. You need to mess up with their funds, accounts and upcoming projects ", Taehyung said as he opened the specific company website.

Jimin nodded wondering about who pissed off this devil this time. He suddenly realized, " Wait! Isn't this the company you modeled for yesterday ".

Taehyung nodded indifferently.

These days Taehyung often helped jimin with a bunch of ideas for his secret hacking jobs. So it wasn't something new to hack a company.

" what do you want to do? ", jimin asked munching on rice crackers.

" I want to see them miserable. You hack them, I'll collect black materials against them. After that when the company is struggling with their projects and accounts, I'll release the black materials on both media and police. If it goes as planned the company management will collapse and the shareholders will demand a new CEO. I'll put my person in that place and slowly ruin the company ", Taehyung said with a sweet smile.

Jimin shivered.

Few weeks later

Everything went just like Taehyung planned. The company management couldn't handle the abrupt negative situation, soon collapsed and the shareholders forced the CEO to resign and take blame on everything.

Of course the ceo wasn't arrested, after all that person has deep relationship with some underworld boss. But for Taehyung who wanted exactly this result is very satisfied.

Today is the day Taehyung was supposed to report to his new university.

Jimin also planned to go together but he stayed at home for some unknown reason. And Taehyung insisted on going alone.

Kim family left a trusted driver and two bodyguards for him.

These days kim family is very busy preparing Namjin's wedding. So the house was crowded with magazines, jewellery sellers, fashion designers and many servents.

Taehyung dressed up on a black oversized hoodie and sweatpants with diamond earrings. The hoodie was suspiciously big like someone hide a gun or dagger inside.

He left after bidding goodbye to his family.

Halfway through the University Taehyung asked the driver to stop at the milk tea shop ahead.

He ordered a strawberry milk tea and waited.

After receiving and paying when he was about to turn around someone covered his face forcefully.

Within few seconds Taehyung suffocated and felt dizzy and soon lost consciousness.

Two people stuffed him into a car and drive away from the city towards the remote mountain.

No one noticed another low-key black car following them in a subtle way.

To be continued...

This story is about to end. Soon I will publish the prologue next story of this series. The next story has a ancient omegaverse background. Hope you like it
(*'▽'*)♪

(╯3╰)
Thank you for reading
Don't forget to leave a comment

Vote & Follow