003

105AC

Since Prince Daemon had arrived home, he was constantly seen in the company of the Princess Valera. They took in the Godswood on horse together and were often seen flying on dragon back around Kings Landing together. The Princess had also picked up sword lessons with her Uncle again, he had always been her favorite sparing partner.

The final tourney celebrating the Princess's name day was being held this morrow and the Rouge Prince was to be jousting in it.

The Princess wore a red gown to the occasion. It was the first off the shoulder dress the Princess had ever worn, indicating she is now of age. With her, she brought a crown of red roses for whoever she may give her favor to. (Imagine the red dress Rhaenyra wore during her courting tour in the show)

Princess Valera and her younger sister, Princess Rhaenyra enter the tent, hand in hand, where the Royal Court will be watching the tournament from. The Princess's make their way to the first row where they will be viewing the activities of the night from.

"Uncle Daemon will be jousting tonight," The young Princess smiles widely to her older sister, excited to finally be able to see her uncles skills in action. In Rhaenyras free hand, a white flower crown made from Daisies rests. The little Princess had never been asked for her favor before but was constantly hopeful.

"Yes, he is," the older princess smiles back to her little sister, "and he will do great," Valera coos, knowing the talent her uncle possesses.

Behind the two sisters, their closest handmaidens follow. Talia, a tan woman with pin straight, black hair, being Valeras. The woman was a few years older than the Princess and only recently came in to her service in the past year. The younger red head was Rhaenyras handmaiden and her name was Sara. Sara was hand picked by the young princess before she had even finished her training.

The Princess's sat next to their cousins and their handmaidens stood off to the side of them. Laena Valeryon sat next to the older Princess, with her brother, Laenor sitting on the other side of her. Laena and the Princess Rhaenyra were born only two moons apart from each other and were quite close. Laenor was three years older than his sister and already a very skilled swordsman at his young age.

The activities began once the King had arrived and kicked off the festivities. In no time men were being knocked off their horses and the crowds were rioting for who their favorite knight is.

Soon it was the event everyone had come to see. Daemon Targaryen was entering the tournament. The winner from the previous round was a Hightower; to their luck and Daemons pleasure.

The crowds were an uncontrollable mess of screams as Daemon enters in to the arena on his black stallion. His armor glints beautifully in the sunlight, his distinctive helmet wielded in the shape of a dragon covers his face but leaves his silver blonde hair to flow past his shoulders and his piercing purple eyes clear to stare down his opponent.

The Hightower night had previously been given the favor of Lady Tully so a crown of blue flowers with baby's breath laid on his jousting pole.

As Daemon rode around the arena, rallying the crowd, many of the lady's held on to their flower crowns. People were awed at the Dragon Prince and his overwhelming confidence only made them fall more in love with him.

As he rode around the arena, he eyed all of the ladies up and down, deciding if or who he was going to ask for favor. As Daemon rode past the canopy where the royal court sits, he made eye contact with his eldest niece and winked. The princess smiled gleefully at her uncle and began clapped even harder for him at this show of affection.