ARC III Part 1.1 + ARC III Part 2

ARC III Chapter 1.1
Although he knew he had no choice, just thinking about sleeping in the same bed as Roon embarrassed Nero a lot. As he was very tense and anxious, on the other hand Roon was completely calm, as though it wasn't the first time they slept together. For Nero, this was not only the first time sleeping with Roon, but also the first time sleeping with a girl. But at one point he thought: "She's my girlfriend now, why am I even worrying so much?" and gradually the apprehension caused by this new experience disappeared; however, he still had to worry about Roon herself: he didn't know if she just wanted to talk to him, or if she meant to punish him somehow. It had been a long time since he was so afraid of Roon, and in that moment he thought how fragile their relationship could become in some cases: for their relationship to be damaged, a simple misunderstanding from Roon was more than enough. Nero figured out that Roon did not trust him yet.

He was so distracted by these thoughts that he didn't notice Roon on his bed at first. She knew he was spacing out, but decided to wait until he'd snap back to reality himself. And when he did, he was shocked to see that Roon was......... Completely naked!
"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!" Nero yelled as he was caught completely unprepared, "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME??"
"Do you prefer Akagi's body?" She asked; but she wasn't smiling creepily like she usually did when she was mad at him. Her frown suggested that she was worried and sad.
"... Why are you asking me that?"
"Just say yes or no."
"... It's not a matter of physique, Roon.."
"Say yes or no." Her voice was slightly cracking.
"Are you crying..??" He approached her.
"Stop avoiding my question..!!" She began sobbing, "Just say... Yes or no..!!"
"No!!" He hugged her tightly and sat down on the bed next to her, "I prefer your body! I prefer YOU, Roon!"
Roon was trembling a little as he hugged her, tears were slowly descending down her cheeks.
"What makes you think I would choose Akagi rather than you, Roon..?" He cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears which would periodically fall from her eyes while looking right into them; he continued: "Why don't you trust me..? It's very important that you start doing so... If you keep doubting me, you won't do anything good to yourself and to our relationship. I want you to be happy and you've seen that I have done many things for that to happen: when we first met, I was terrified of you, but despite that I didn't abandon you... And I'm so glad I didn't. Overtime I found out just how sweet and considerate you are, and the more I saw that beautiful side of yours, the more I fell in love with you. When the commander decided to finally set you free, I strongly supported his decision by taking responsibility for you. I don't think you truly realize how much I love you, Roon... You were the first girl I became friends with, and without you I don't think I would be as happy as I am now."
In order to make sure she would understand the message fully, he kissed her passionately. Roon's breathing finally slowed down, her tears stopped and her arms enveloped him. They continued kissing for a couple of minutes, after which he lifted her in his arms, laid down on the bed and lied her down on him.
"Normally, you would be so embarrassed to see me naked..." She spoke and smiled tenderly.
"I don't have time to blush and weep when the girl I love is in desperate need of snuggles." He stroked her hair while embracing her gently. It didn't take long for both of them to fall asleep.

ARC III Chapter 1.1 end;
ARC III Chapter 2
The commander's bedroom, which was located right behind his office, was nothing special at all: the most expensive piece of furniture in that room was his king sized bed, which was also his favorite piece. Well, it was a bit sad that he had never shared that bed with anyone, but he didn't care: sleeping on that very comfortable bed was the only pleasure he indulged. As he laid down on it, though, he was having trouble sleeping that night. Usually, due to his daily exhausting routine, he would fall asleep in a matter of minutes; but that night, the thoughts in his mind didn't let him close his eyes. However, he wasn't annoyed: he didn't mind pondering in bed at night, as a matter of fact he quite enjoyed doing so before falling asleep. As you may expect, his major concern was the expedition in Russia, which would begin some hours later; although he had managed to gather a quite numerous fleet full of renowned ships such as New Jersey, Musashi, various Research ships and illustrious aircraft carriers, he was still worried and anxious, especially because of Observer Alpha's words: before disappearing, in fact, she said there was someone eagerly waiting for him in Russia. Ever since he had heard those words, he began speculating on who that someone could be. Of course, he didn't take for granted that Observer wasn't bluffing; but at the same time he had no way of being sure that her words were mere lies. He also evaluated the possibility of Observer alluding an allied russian ship and not revealing her identity on purpose just to mess with him, as she liked doing. But again, these are all nothing but hypotheses: the only way to ascertain any of them is to simply wait and see.