ARC III Part 1

So, it begins....
ARC III Chapter 1
"So you decided to volunteer for the operation? Eh, to be honest, it's what anyone would expect from you. At least, what I would expect." Littorio replied with her usual confident manner after Bismarck had told her about her decision. They were discussing outside of the German pub as the moon still shone high up in the sky.
"I feel like it is my duty to eliminate any threat against humanity... Besides, I would never be able to sit here idly as many others are fighting for our home. Do you think I've taken the wrong decision?" Bismarck asked as she leant her back against the wall of the pub while looking at the starry sky.
"I'm nobody to judge the righteousness of your decisions; yes, it is true that I am the mightiest battleship Europe has ever seen, and I'm glad you recognize this fact by placing so much trust into my judgement... However, what truly matters is your will, in the end." Littorio answered, boasting as usual with her signature smirk.
"Be careful to assign such an important title to yourself so carelessly. You cannot know for sure that you are the mightiest, considering that you haven't fought so many opponents of your size..." Said Bismarck with a mockingly smirk.
"Are you implying you could be stronger than me?" Littorio asked before chuckling; "If only you had even a slight idea who you're talking to, you wouldn't dare doubt me like that. Or were you just bluffing in the hopes of intimidating me?"
"If I wanted to intimidate you, I would humiliate you in battle. I don't need to bluff." Bismarck promptly responded.
"If you actually went on and did that, you'd regret it soon after being utterly defeated by my blade and my cannons. So I suggest you watch your mouth." Littorio kept smirking confidently, she looked like she was absolutely certain of her words.
"Heh, keep living within your little illusion, then. Should you grow tired of it, you can ask me to wake you up to reality." Bismarck cut the competition short before crossing her arms.
"Sure. But when that day comes, don't you cry after being forced out of your own illusion by the crushing might of Littorio."

"So, your sisters Roma and Impero will be off to Russia as well, hm?" Bismarck asked.
"I'm proud to say they are. As they are the little sisters of Littorio, they hide an extraordinary potential. I hope they will prove their excellency and distinguish themselves while bearing the banner of the Italian Empire. But what about your sister?"

Bismarck's expression suddenly became gloomy, her smile faded in an instant as her lips sealed shut, almost like she was trying not to frown: "She... Can't stand the glacial cold." She answered, each word sounding bitter. Littorio noticed the abrupt change in her mood.
"... You should talk to her, Bismarck." She suggested as she set her confident and boasting attitude aside.
"... It's... not easy... I feel so... guilty..." At this point it was evident that Bismarck was desperately attempting to hold back her tears as her voice gradually cracked.
"It's not your fault if she had to suffer so much." Littorio suddenly hugged Bismarck the way a mother would hug her child to comfort him as he cried. Bismarck struggled to speak as she also trembled: "She... Hates me... Doesn't she...?"
"I'm sure she doesn't. She's just too afraid to talk to you, just like you're too afraid to talk to her."
"I... I've cared more for a submarine... than for my own sister... It's such a shameful thing to say..."
"You did because you couldn't be with your sister. But now that she's within reach... You should show her that you haven't forgotten about her. I'm sure that would make her so happy."
"... Do you really think... She'll forgive me...?"
"Of course she will. Now wipe your tears; have you forgotten who you are? The leader of the Iron Blood can do so much more than sulking." Littorio smirked again, this time to encourage her. Bismarck slowly calmed down and wiped her tears as Littorio had told her.
"You're right... It's time to put an end to this ridiculous situation... Thank you, Littorio..." She smiled at her after mustering up some new confidence thanks to her.
"No need to thank me, the great Littorio has done much harder things than this!"

Bismarck got away from Littorio and began looking for her sister, ready to build a proper sisterly bond with her. She was lucky to find her rather quickly on the shore: the silver-haired battleship Tirpitz of the Bismarck-class was standing on it while absent-mindedly looking at the horizon. As her ice blue eyes were fixed on it, she was haunted by disturbing memories of her stay along the coasts of Norway, where she had remained stationary for the majority of her career during the Second World War. Even though many years have gone by, she can still remember the agonizing cold and loneliness vividly; that cold had left such a strong mark on her that it froze her same heart. She was always distracted by the restlessness caused by those days of cold hell, which had changed her forever. Those memories were so vivid and unpleasant that the approaching sound of Bismarck's footsteps wasn't enough to get her out of her trance.