𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄

"Hey, it's me again. I, uh, don't know why you can't seem to call me back. Maybe it's because you think you're punishing me. But this is too long. It-It's too much. And it's not about us. Something's happening in Beacon Hills, to the people here. I just...I just, I need to know everyone there with you is okay, so can you just, please, call me, please? One call, that's all I'm asking for, and if you can't call me back, then...I'm going to get my answer, anyway. That means I'm coming up there myself. If I don't get a call from you, I'm coming up there. So just try, try to remember, it's my pack too." The woman on the voicemail speaks. 

Scott walks over and turns off the phone. 

"You pulled this off one of the bodies in the woods?" Theo questions. 

"Malia did." Liam announces. 

"Yeah, there were six dead bodies, and one of them had no face." Scott announces. 

"Okay, so the one with no face, you think that's the woman on the phone?" Theo questions, glancing between them. 

"Maybe." Scott speaks. 

"It's the same thing that happened to Aaron. It took over his body, basically stole his face and his DNA. So that means whoever this woman is, she could be the other half of the Anuk-ite." Mason theorizes. 

"Which means she's just half of the problem. The other half we already know about, Aaron." Theo states. 

"We don't know where he is, though." Liam points out. 

"Okay, hold on. Aren't we supposed to keep both halves apart? If we know about one half, let's just go for that one, that's Aaron." Theo suggests. 

"I'm not agreeing with Theo, but I do think it'd be easier to track down Aaron over a voice on a phone." Mason speaks up. 

"That's agreeing with Theo." Josh states. 

"Yeah. But I thought I'd try to soften the blow a bit." Mason tells him. 

Theo looks at Mason offended before turning to the rest of them. "Is everyone completely shocked that I might be right?" 

"No, we just don't like it." Josh comments bluntly. 

"Maybe we're all right, maybe we should be looking for both, Aaron and the woman on the phone. I mean, since you guys agree..." Scott trails off. 

Mason looks up at him. "Wait, you mean, me and..." 

"Him?" Theo questions. 

"Yeah. You two find Aaron. Take Jane with you. Liam, Josh, and I will try to figure out whose voice is on the phone." Scott finalizes. 

"If we find either half, maybe we don't have to fight at all." Liam states. 

"Or we die trying to find one of the halves." Jane comments. 

"O-Okay, that's not helping, okay?" Liam tells her. 

Jane shrugs, grinning as she crosses her arms. "Never said I was a ball of sunshine or Ms. Positivity." 

"Stop the Anuk-Ite..." Liam trails off. 

"Stop the war." Scott finishes. 

🐺🌕🦈

Mason climbs to the sewer where the two Chimeras already are. He holds onto the baseball bat Stiles gave him. 

"That's a pretty egotistical thing to say, don't you think? 'You'd never be able to find Aaron on your own, you're not smart enough' " Mason speaks. 

Both Chimeras turn around. Jane sighs, sensing another argument. 

"So if you found him, what were you gonna do? Beat him up with your AP Calculus book?" Theo questions.