𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Jane stands along with the pack and Theo around the table at Lydia's house. They look down at te table where the book about the Dread Doctors is along with several copies of the book. 

"My mom's book club usually has more  wine." Lydia speaks. 

"Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations." Stiles says, glancing at the book and copies before looking over at Lydia. 

Scott looks over at Malia. "That's why Malia's here." 

Malia looks up at him, smiling faintly as she nods slightly. 

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira questions, glancing at Scott. 

Scott nods. "Or worse." 

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia states. Everyone looks up at the werecoyote. "Chapter 14." She elaborates. 

Lydia picks up the book, looking down at it in her hand. "Maybe I should have my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone." She glances over at Stiles. 

"Hey, if it works." Stiles points out. 

"It has to." Lydia states as she looks down at the book again. 

"What does that mean?" Scott questions as both him and Stiles look over at Lydia. 

"I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book, it's almost like..." Lydia trails off, not finding the right words. 

"A memory trying to surface." Theo states. Everyone except Lydia looks up at Theo but he stops his hazel blue gaze at Jane's light blue gaze. 

"Yeah." Lydia looks up at Theo. 

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" Kira questions, looking at Malia. The werecoyote nods at her question. 

"If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia speaks before walking over and sitting down to read the book. 

🐺🌕🦈

Jane falls asleep rather quickly after starting to read the copy. Suddenly, she feels a weight beside her and slowly squints her eyes open tiredly, seeing Theo. 

"Hey, it's okay, it's okay." Theo soothes her in a soft whisper, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and bringing her closer to his side. "The Dread Doctors can't get you here. I'll protect you. I promise. Try to sleep, okay?" 

Jane nods slightly, humming lightly before falling asleep. 

🐺🌕🦈

Jordan lets Jane stay home from school the next day since she doesn't feel like she can go to school because she'll not be able do go to her classes due to her night terrors and newfound paranoia that only grows, plus the anxiety. 

"Jane." A soft voice calls out. 

Jane jumps in her place as she for one second thinks it's the Dread Doctors but turns around with wide eyes as she sees Liam standing in her room from entering her window. 

"Liam! What the hell are you doing?!" Jane snaps in shock and tries to calm down her heartbeat from the almost heart attack she just got. 

"You wasn't in school. I asked after you. I asked Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Kira if any of them had seen you. I even asked Hayden who hates me and Theo. Corey too." Liam speaks softly. 

"Yeah, uh, I'm a Chimera so school isn't gonna keep me alive. I see no point in going there. I was thinking of just waiting for the Dread Doctors to get me. It should, according to how the Tracy case worked out, happen tonight or at night." Jane speaks.