𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

The next morning, Melissa allows her to leave. Jane and Theo make it to the police station to get something Jane needs to get at her brother's desk. But Sheriff Stilinski and Liam visit Jane and Theo right before they leave the station. 

"We need to know we can trust you." Liam states. 

"Then you need to get realistic, because trust is not important right now. It is us against them. And you want a lot more of us considering how many of them there are." Theo speaks. 

"I hate to say he's right but...He's kind of right." Liam confesses. 

"If I let you free and I see any behavior that I find remotely suspicious, I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." Sheriff Stilinski warns Theo. 

Theo takes a step closer as he grins. "I'm an atheist. Fire at will." 

"Tell me one thing you remember about Stiles. About my son." Sheriff Stilinski tells him. "Then you're free after this is over." 

"Sheriff. They are coming." Liam warns the sheriff. 

"One thing. Just one thing!" Sheriff raises his voice in frustration, staring at Theo. 

Theo looks angrily and the sheriff gives him a look before beginning to walk away and Theo quickly panics. 

"He was smart! He was smart enough not to trust me." Theo tells him. 

The sheriff looks at Theo, then nods in confirmation at Jane. The auburn-haired Chimera lets out a relieved sigh. 

They hear thunder rumbling and wind howling as they walk past the desks. 

"How close?" Sheriff Stilinski questions. 

"Too close." Theo informs. 

"How many?" The sheriff questions again. 

"I heard a couple horses. Maybe more." Liam tells him. 

"Five. I-I think five at most." Theo clarifies. 

"Four of us. Five of them. You ready?" Sheriff Stilinski questions in a whisper. Theo and Jane share a look. 

The sheriff loads his gun and takes a step forward but Theo stops him by putting a hand on his shoulder. 

"Wait, are you kidding? Us against five Ghost Riders?" Theo questions. 

"We can take them." Liam whispers. 

"Five of them?" Theo questions in disbelief, turning to look at the Werewolf. 

"Four of us." Liam repeats. 

"Yeah." Sheriff Stilinski whispers before walking out with Liam. The two Chimeras share a look before following the two of them. 

Sheriff Stilinski opens the door, seeing much more than five Ghost Riders. Two of them shoot him and he disappears in a green smoke. 

Theo, Liam, and Jane quickly hide by the walls on each side of the door. Liam pulls Jane beside him. Liam glances at Theo before quickly pulling him over to their side of the door. 

"Three of us." Theo announces. 

They then begin to run away from the door. 

🐺🌕🦈

The two Chimeras and the Werewolf run out through the backdoor of the police station. They quickly get into the Sheriff's car. Jane gets into the backseat. 

"Keys, keys!" Theo calls at Liam. 

Liam opens a box filled with keys. Both Chimeras widen their eyes. Liam looks back at Theo while Jane mentally facepalms.