𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒

Isaac and Kira fight some assassins while Jane leads Brett and Lori away from the lacrosse field. 

"Come on. Let's get out of here." Jane tells the werewolves. 

Brett gives the auburn-haired a hug, surprising her but she slowly hugs back before they continue their path to the animal clinic.

🐺🌕🦈

Jane sees Kira run out of the examining room towards the front door of the clinic, probably to greet Scott. And kiss him. 

Kira walks back in a few moments later with Scott's hand in hers. 

"Satomi, this is who I telling you about." Kira introduces Scott to the older alpha. 

Satomi turns her head around with a black hood on her head, smiling slightly. "I know who Scott McCall is." She acknowledges. 

Scott gives a slightly confused frown. 

"Are we safe here?" Lori questions, speaking up with a light tone. Scott looks at her before glancing over at Brett and then looks at the rest of the pack. 

After looking around at everyone, Scott turns to Kira and Jane. "We're gonna need help." He nods and Kira nods back. 

Jane nods too, before pursing her lips and walking over to Brett and Lori. 

"A lot of help," Scott adds. 

🐺🌕🦈

"Wait! Wait!" Scott calls out softly as he, Kira, Isaac, Jane, and Satomi's pack members run towards Argent pointing a gun at a growling Brett. 

"Brett!" Scott raises his voice. "This is his place. It's his." 

Brett's face turns back to normal as he turns around. He looks at Scott as he walks past him towards his sister. 

"Scott..." Argent approaches the alpha. "If you bring in guests, you could have called." He glances around at the pack of werewolves. 

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them." Scott defends himself softly as Argent looks back at him. 

Satomi walks towards them, speaking up as she approaches them. "I know this man. He may not remember, but we've met before." 

"You can trust him," Scott tells Satomi. "I trust him." 

Argent glances away from Satomi to Scott. 

"How do we know he's not like the others?" Satomi questions Scott, turning her eyes to Argent. 

"What others?" Argent questions. 

Kira sighs. "Last night, there was a whole team after them. And they used crossbows." She hands Argent a short silver arrow, he takes it and looks down at it, observing. 

"They're hunters, aren't they?" Scott questions Argent. 

Argent slowly looks away from the arrow and up at Scott. "Not if they're killing for profit. Not anymore." 

"Can they find us?" Brett questions from his standing position between Lori and Jane. Isaac stands on Jane's other side. 

Argent looks over at Brett. "They might already know you're here. Maybe they're waiting for dark." He states before looking back at Scott. 

Kira turns to Scott. "So we're not safe here?" She questions. 

"We're not safe anywhere," Satomi states, glancing at Kira before turning to Argent. "We've been trying to get out for days. Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us."