𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

Jane and Isaac sit inside his bedroom in the McCall House, playing video games. Isaac suggested it to decrease stress over the Berserkers and Kira and Scott being gone for a while. 

"So, how are you and the beta going?" Isaac questions. 

"W-what do you mean?" Jane questions, cursing herself for stuttering. And why does her tone sound so damn nervous? 

Isaac grins slightly to himself. "You like him. I see the way you look at him. I remember the feeling, the smile on your lips when you see them in the hallway in school. And when they...disappear, you break down." His smile drops and he looks at the TV screen with an emptiness in his blue eyes. 

Jane turns to him, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. She soon gives him a sympathetic look as she realizes the werewolf is talking about his dead girlfriend, Allison Argent. 

"Isaac...I'm sorry. Don't worry, you won't be alone forever. One day, you'll find a girl, or boy, who can help you heal and remember how that love used to feel. It may feel different, but that's because it's a new relationship. I mean, I heard about Jackson and Lydia. Then it was Aiden and Lydia. And look at Scott. He's dating Kira now." Jane speaks softly. 

Isaac turns to her, a weak but grateful smile on his lips. "Thank you, Jane. You're a real sweet kid." 

Jane scoffs, before sending him a playful roll of her eyes. "Thank you." She speaks sarcastically. 

"Watch it, you're turning into Stiles," Isaac warns playfully back before the two of them chuckle which turns into laughs. 

🐺🌕🦈

Jane and Isaac get out of Isaac's car that he bought in France. They approach Braeden, Derek, Stiles, Liam, Peter, and Malia. 

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek questions, pointing at Liam. 

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles fires back, pointing at Peter. 

Jane shrugs, pointing her head towards Stiles. "Stiles' got a point. Rather Liam than Peter. At least he's trustable and hasn't tried to kill us."

"At least not all of us," Jane adds after receiving looks and raised eyebrows. 

"We're bringing everyone that we can," Peter tells the humans. "And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." 

Stiles gives Peter a weird look, with hints of annoyance. 

"What's that mean?" Malia questions. 

Peter turns to Malia. "If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" He questions. 

Liam shakes his head slightly. "What, she wants to make him younger?" He questions. 

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek realizes. 

"A werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power. But maybe a Nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her..." Peter speaks, and sighs. "Maybe she can." 

Stiles rubs his jaw with his left hand as Liam glances up at him. 

"So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going," Peter suggests, pointing his arms to his right side, towards the car he arrived in. 

"We can't. Not without Lydia." Stiles denies in a statement. 

🐺🌕🦈

Stiles tries to call Lydia, pacing back and forth while the others just stay and wait.