𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐒

The three Chimeras spend the morning trying to get strong, faster, and evolve. Jane watches Josh fight Corey. 

"Shouldn't we, like, help the pack?" Corey groans out. 

"We can't help them if we're too weak. We're not real werewolves. We're science-created. By the Dread Doctors." Josh speaks. 

Jane crosses her arms. "Josh is right. We can't help them if we're too weak. You saw what happened last night with that Ghost Rider." 

Corey sighs as he glances at them. "Okay. Again." 

Josh looks at Jane before looking back at Corey and shrugs.

"Core, Josh may have electricity and you have camouflage but use your own and his powers to your advantage." Jane advises the Chimera. 

Corey nods at her before facing Josh. 

🐺🌕🦈

The three Chimeras walk down the stairs in the high school behind Mason, Liam, and Scott. 

"Convince Okafur, Steinbach, and Wallace that playing tonight is a bad idea." Scott speaks and stops as he faces Mason. "You've read everything there is to know on the Ghost Riders." 

"Yeah." Mason nods. 

"And you're the only one of us who's had figured anything out. Have you come across anything that could stop them?" Scott questions. 

"Not yet. But I can try." Mason tells him. 

Scott nods. "Do that." 

The Werewolves and Corey leave Mason behind as they keep walking. Jane sends Mason a small reassuring smile as the two Chimeras stay behind with Mason. 

🐺🌕🦈

Jane and Josh sit on the bench beside Mason, watching the Coach yell at Scott, Liam, and Corey. 

"I support you, Coach! Kill them!" Jane calls out. 

The two Werewolves and Chimera on the field send Jane offended looks to which she just grins and shrugs. 

"Do these guys even practice?" Lori, Brett's sister, who sitting behind them, questions. 

"Not enough." Sydney replies. 

Sydney senses Mason's nervosity and places a hand on his back, making him turn around. As does the two Chimeras. 

"It's just first period." Sydney assures him. 

"They could still win." Lori points out. 

Mason nods slightly before turning around. The two Chimeras share a look. 

"I may not have Chemosignals, but I sure can see the nervosity all over your face." Jane comments making Mason look at her. 

🐺🌕🦈

Suddenly the opposite team scores a point. Mason immediately stands up, making both Chimeras look at him. 

"Yes!" He cheers. 

"Wrong team." Sydney and Lori say in unison. 

Jane and Josh hold their laugh by holding hands in front of their mouths as they grin. Mason turns around to the two girls behind them. 

"Sorry." Mason says before running off. 

🐺🌕🦈

Suddenly the Chimeras see everyone on the field starting to fight. Jane and Josh are surprised for a moment before starting to enjoy it.