𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

Malia keeps hitting Theo as she growls. Josh holds Jane back since she attempts to save Theo from Malia's wrath. 

"You don't have to stop." Theo breathes heavily. 

"Trust me, I won't." Malia brings out the claws on her right hand. Theo's heavy breaths get even heavier. 

"Malia, enough! Hey." Scott speaks as he and Liam pull her back. Jane turns around and knees Josh between his legs making him groan. 

Jane runs towards Theo and helps him sit up. 

"Slow down, okay?" Scott tells Malia. "He's going back in the ground." 

"You can't. He remembers Stiles and he is the only one who can help teach Josh who can help us catch a Ghost Rider." Liam states. 

Scott glances at Jane and Theo. 

"Scott remembers Stiles. Jane remembers Stiles. Lydia and I remember Stiles." Malia speaks to Liam. He glances at her before looking at Scott. 

"The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. He can help us." Liam states. 

"Or he could kill us." Scott adds. 

"Or steal your girlfriend." Malia comments. 

"He's Jane's responsibility. Noshiko gave Jane the sword." Liam points at the sword in Jane's hand. 

Theo sighs. "It's so awkward when Mom and Dad fight." 

"Shut up!" Scott and Liam shout at the same time. 

"You both are right. If Theo tries anything, I'll send him back to the Skinwalkers. I'm sorry, Scott, but it all hangs on me. You have no say in this." Jane tells her alpha. "But for now..." 

Theo grins amused at her and slightly proud. 

"He goes back right now." Scott states. 

"Except Jane's the one with the sword." Theo speaks as Jane gets a wet towel. 

"Shut up!" Scott, Liam, Malia, and Hayden shout at him. 

"Hey! Stop it." Jane glares at them, for some weird reason feeling protective of Theo ever since he came back. Was Liam right about her and Theo's tension?

Jane sits back beside Theo and cleans the blood off his face. She tries to ignore how intensively his hazel blue eyes are staring at her. 

"Malia..." Hayden trails off after Scott and Liam walk away, seeing how she looks at Theo. 

"Can you and Jane give me a second alone with Theo?" Malia questions. 

"Why?" Hayden questions. 

"So I can kill him." Malia states. 

"Okay, look, I know that there's mixed feelings all around. But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt." Theo speaks. 

"Let's kill him." Malia announces. 

🐺🌕🦈

Liam stands beside Jane in front of Theo and the Werecoyote Chimera keeps his intense hazel-blue eyes on the Wereshark Chimera. 

"I can put you back in the ground anytime. But I don't really want to." Jane confesses. 

"You also need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." Theo says.

Malia lets out a growl and Scott glances at her. 

"She promises." Liam states. 

"No, I don't." Malia speaks and glances at Scott. "We're really gonna do this? Trust him?"