𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓

Jane and Liam stand outside Liam's car in the middle of the road. 

"What?" Jane questions after Liam looks to the side. 

Liam shakes his head slightly and sighs. "Nothin." He speaks softly. He stands back up. Jane looks over at him, smiling. 

Jane sighs. "We should have taken my car. Like I said, Li. Several times." 

"It's a new car." Liam defends himself. 

"It was new to someone. About twenty years ago." Jane points out. 

Liam looks back at his girlfriend, chuckling mockingly. Jane gives him a genuine smile as she chuckles lightly. He goes to look inside the car and then comes back with a serious face. 

"There's no jack." Liam informs. 

Jane looks at him before lifting up the car from the front of it. "Grab the spare." 

Liam lets out a chuckle. And then he comes back a few seconds later. 

"No spare?" Jane questions. "Shit, this date is worse than Josh and Hayden's first date. And Josh electrocuted Hayden, Li. She was at Deaton's for days." 

Liam shakes his head. "No spare." 

Jane lets the front of the car back down at the ground before looking back up at her boyfriend as she lets out a sigh. 

"I know. Worst date ever." Liam speaks as he walks closer to her. 

"We've had worse. Remember the double date with Hayden and Josh?" Jane questions, smiling at the memory slightly. 

"What about New Year's?" Liam questions. 

"Christmas with your parents." Jane smiles. 

"That time your brother-" Liam begins. 

"Please, don't say that. That was worse than Hayden's electrocution." Jane speaks, recalling when Jordan accidentally burned Liam very much. He was in the animal clinic for one week and three days. 

They both chuckle after that. 

"Actually, this could be our best date yet." Liam points out, smiling softly at his girlfriend. "I mean, the werewolf-chimera luck in dates doesn't exist. We beat the electric eel, right?"

"That Electric Eel Chimera is my best friend, Li." Jane chuckles before letting Liam connect their lips in a gentle and soft kiss. 

They pull away and look up at the sky, seeing Northern Lights. Then they glance at a car in front of them driving towards them at the road. 

"Maybe they got a spare." Jane suggests softly. She waves at the car and it stops a few meters in front of them. And then it slowly drives towards them. 

Liam places his hand on Jane's back protectively. The car smashes into the wooden fence. Liam and Jane share a look before slowly approaching the car.

The engine of the car keeps running as they slowly walk closer. Then the lights of the car suddenly turn off. Liam slowly walks to the car as an instinct because he doesn't want Jane near that car. 

Liam suddenly gets into the car and Jane's eyes widen as a boy runs out through the backdoor but she stands in his way. Liam gets out too then and stands beside Jane. 

The boy inhales sharply. "Don't let them take me!" He then pants. "Don't let them take me too." 

Jane and Liam share a look as they hear the wind howling. Then they turn around towards the trees where the boy was looking at.