𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍

"You're really gonna kill him?" Theo questions. 

Liam looks back, seeing Theo and Jane standing there. His eyes soften slightly as he looks at the two Chimeras. 

"I mean, I don't care if you do. But, have you thought his through? Any idea where you're gonna dump the body? But no one saw you grab him, did they? 'Cause that could be a problem." Theo speaks. 

"I don't care." Liam grits out through his teeth. 

"I don't care either. But at least let me help. I'm the one with experience here." Theo speaks and Liam looks back around at him. "If we kill him, we'll have to find the witnesses and kill them too." 

"Which means we're gonna need shovels, some plastic bags, maybe a chainsaw..." Jane adds and grins when she sees Gabe's horrified facial expression. 

Liam grunts in anger before letting Gabe fall to the floor. He looks at the broken and blood-covered mirror. His fangs slowly disappear. 

"You made your point." Liam mutters quietly. He turns around to look at the two Chimeras. 

"And you didn't kill him. That's progress." Theo points out. 

"Why do you keep trying to save me? You think it'll Scott forget about everything you did and he'll just let you into the pack?" Liam questions. 

"I keep trying to save you because I love you. And you might wanna remember what Scott's goal has been all along...Keep people alive." Theo tells him. 

Liam looks softly at him before Gabe speaks up. 

"He should try harder." Gabe states. 

The three of them look down at him. 

"What are you talking about?" Liam questions. 

Gabe slowly sits up. "You don't know, do you?" At his words, the three supernaturals share a look before stepping closer. 

"Know what?" Theo questions. 

"You better speak up, boy wonder. Patience isn't Theo's strong side." Jane warns right before Theo goes over, pulls him up and pushes him back against the mirror. 

Gabe grunts out as more blood drops down onto the sink. "About the other bodies." 

"What other bodies?" Liam questions. 

Theo looks back at the two blue-eyed supernatural creatures. 

🐺🌕🦈

Gabe opens the box where they see dead teenagers with missing eyes. Jane makes a disgusted grimace. 

"Does the teacher know about this?" Theo questions. 

"That's the teacher." Gabe points at one of the bodies. 

"Unless there's a gun in there too, this isn't helping us find the shooter." Liam speaks. Theo turns to Gabe. 

"Why'd you hide these bodies?" Theo questions. 

"We didn't wanna get caught." Gabe states. 

"Caught doing what?" Jane questions, crossing her arms. 

"Testing them. To see if they were werewolves. And they were." Gabe explains. 

"Just like you tested Corey?" Liam questions. 

"But we didn't kill them. Look at their faces. Something else did that." Gabe states, looking back down at the bodies. 

"The Anuk-ite." Theo announces. 

"The what?" Gabe questions. 

"Something far worse than some pathetically scared people becoming amateur hunters and think they're suddenly heroes." Jane snarls animalistic. 

Gabe flinches back slightly. 

"Why would it want to kill anyone? It feeds off fear. Dead people aren't afraid." Liam argues. 

"Maybe the killing is just a by-product." Theo suggests. 

"Of what?" Jane questions. 

Theo glances at her. "Of it looking for its other half. Which means it's looking for a supernatural creature. Someone like us." 

"So these three could have been Werewolves, just not the ones that the Anuk-ite's were looking for." Liam states. 

Theo looks at Gabe. "Which means you've been helping it." He closes the box where the dead bodies are inside. "Idiot." 

"I don't even know what you guys are talking about and she keeps looking at me like she wanna eat me whole. I was just helping Aaron. It was his idea to test everyone." Gabe defends himself, glancing nervously at Jane. 

Jane grins. "You should be very scared. A Wereshark. That's what I am. You know something about the bloodthirsty of a shark? A great white shark? That's enough to kill you." She growls. 

Gabe flinches back and takes a step back, wanting to get away from the Chimera. 

"Who's Aaron?" Theo questions. 

Liam looks at Theo. "He's on the lacrosse team. He's just a Freshman. Aaron didn't want to find more of us. He wanted to find his other half." 

"He's the Anuk-ite." Theo realizes. 

🐺🌕🦈

"It's a bad day for finding bodies." Malia speaks. 

"There's gonna be a lot more if we don't find Aaron's other half." Liam speaks up. 

"Which we knows nothing about." Theo adds. 

"We do know one thing. We know it's a Werewolf." Scott points out. 

"A Werewolf? Yes, baby, I'm out of the question. Chimera solos!" Josh calls out. The rest of them look at him. 

Liam clears his throat. "We need to find this other Werewolf right now." 

"Preferably before they merge." Theo adds. 

"What happens if they merge?" Malia questions, narrowing her eyes at Theo. Scott glances back at Malia who looks back at him. 

"I don't know, but I got a feeling that it's not going to be good." Scott confesses. 

"Any chance you got to put together that army, Scott?" Liam questions. 

"You're looking at it." Malia states, scratching her back. 

They all turn around, hearing a familiar voice. 

"Let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation, because this room reeks of it." Peter speaks. Jane's eyes widen slightly, seeing leftovers of ash on his face. 

"What happened?" Scott questions. 

Peter holds up his steering wheel. "The hunters destroyed my perfect automobile. So, if this thing had anything to do with it, I'd like to see its demise is appropriately painful." 

Peter puts down the steering wheel. Liam turns to the three Chimeras. 

"I thought you had two cars?" Malia questions. 

Peter holds up what's left of a car key and drops it. The two Werewolves and the Werecoyote look at the floor at the car key's left over while the Chimeras keep their eyes on Peter. 

"There's going to be hell to pay." Peter states.  

After that, Scott, Peter, and Malia leave while Liam and the three Chimeras go over to the Parrish apartment. 

----------------

A/N: 

Just three chapters until this book is complete! It will good to finish it before Teen Wolf disappears from Netflix. Although, I'm still upset and sad they're taking it away. 

What am I now gonna watch when I'm having a bad day?