Chapter 27

YN POV:

Not gonna lie, this party was the best party i've been to. They changed their usual music to other music and they brought drugs!!! "Hey Yn, come try some cocaine." a girl says. I dont know her and I have never seen her but I walk over to her. "Do I even know you?" I ask. "I dont think so, I am Maria. Im also in Slytherin." She says. "Anyway, I have never tried cocaine thooo.. soo idk what to do? Do I just sniff?" I ask her.

"Yes. I'll go first, watch and learn." she says and she makes a white line of the cocaine and she sniffs it like its nothing. "It needs a moment to sink it but this makes you LIT." She says. "Okay then, my turn." I say and right before I want to sniff it Mattheo stands behind me. "Yeah, you are not gonna do that." He says but I ignore him and I do it.

He quickly pulls me away but I did it. I did drugs wttffffffffffffff. "Yn! What the fuck?!" Mattheo says mad. "Its just 1 time." I say. "I dont give a fuck! You are not gon' do drugs! Are you outta your mind?" He says mad but I just roll my eyes. "Don't roll your fucking eyes at me! Im tryna protect you." He says and he hugs me.

I make a motion with my hand so Maria knows to make another line of the cocaine and thankfully she knows what I mean so she prepared another line of cocaine and I pushed Mattheo off of me and I sniff it. Mattheo grabs my arm really tight and it started to hurt. "Let me go!" I say.

"If you do that 1 more fucking time I will leave you. What the fuck are you thinking!? We're going right now." He says and he walks me to his dorm. "Let me go Mattheo! Let me go!" I yell but he doesnt let me go. He walks in his dorm and he pulls me inside and shuts the door and locks it.

"OMFG, let me go back!" I say. "NO YN! I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DO SOME DRUG! YOU ARE SO STUPID FOR DOING THAT!" He yells. He never really yelled at me like that so I am kinda scared.

"Y-Your scaring me." I say. "Im sorry but you have to listen. Go put on your pj's Yn." he says. I quickly do as he says bc he is kinda scaring me. He paces through his dorm and he looks really mad. I sit down on the bed and I immediatly feel weird. My head is spinning and I get a headache.

"Mattheo I think imma pass out.." I say. He sits next to me and pulls me closer to him. "C'mon lay down, I'll get you a glass of water." He says and he kisses the top of my hair and gets a glass of water for me. I drink it and I lay down and Mattheo puts on his pj's and lays down next to me. He pulls me close to him and I put my head on his chest en he rubs my back.

"Promise me to never do this typa shit." He says. "I promise." I say and I close my eyes and fall asleep with him kissing me.

I wake up in the middle of night. The party is still busy and I cant sleep. My headache is still there but not that bad as first. I look at Mattheo and hes awake. "Can't sleep?" He asks me. "Yeah." I say. "Me to." He says and he kisses me. I kiss him back and leave hickeys on his neck.

"Take of your clothes." He says and I do as he says. "Absoluteley beautiful." he says and he pushes me down on the bed. He kisses my neck, then my neck, then he goes down to my tits and he sucks on my nipple and plays with the other one.

Then he kisses down my stomach and spreads my leg. "So wet already." he says and he puts his fingers in me. I try not to moan. Then he pulls down his pants and I pull down his underwear and I get on my knees. I stroke his cock and kiss the tip. Then I put it in my mouth and give him head.

"Just like that.." he groans. I put his entire length in my mouth, surprised I didn't gag. I feel him getting hard while giving him head. Then I stand up and he lays on bed on his back and I sit on top of him. We go in the cowgirl position and I ride him.

"You are just so perfect baby." He says. Then he turns me around on my back and fucks me. "Moan my name." He says. I try not to but he is just so good at this. "Mattheo.." I moan and he goes deeper and faster. After a few minutes my pussy tightens around his cock and I get an orgasm. A flood of relaxation goes through my entire body and Mattheo pulls his cock out of me and jerks himself and cums on me.

"That was so good." I say and I clean myself up, stil outta breath. "I know princess, you were awesome today." he says and it makes me blush. I look at the clock and its 4 am. I lay down in bed in the same position as earlier and Mattheo and I make out and after a while we again, fall asleep.