Chapter 1

Yn POV:

I'm late for potions class, so I rush through the corridors. "Sorry that I'm late professor." I said out of breath. "You are just on Time miss Potter. You are paired up with Mr Riddle." Professor Snape Says. Riddle? Damn.

I walk towards Riddle trying to hide the fact that I'm quite nervous. He has black hair and beautiful brown eyes you could look at all day. When I sit down Snape begins telling everyone what to do. "Hi I'm Yn Potter." Riddle looks at me and says: "I'm Mattheo Riddle." The rest of potions class I was trying to start a conversation with him but he completely ignored me.

"Not much of a talker I see. I like ur rings btw." I say while looking at his rings. He still ignores me and he puts some ingredients in the cauldron.

After an hour we are dismissed. "Finally, lunch. I am starving!" I say and I walk to the great hall and I sit next to my twin brother Harry and his friends.

"So how was working with Riddle?" Hermione asks. "Boring, he ignored me the entire time." I say. My friends and I continue talking when suddenly an owl lands next to me. It is holding a letter with my name on it. 

"Isn't it to early for mail?" Hermione says. "Yes it is.." I say. "What are you waiting for, open it!" Fred says and I open the letter.

"I knew the ring would be to big for your fingers, so wear it as a necklace. Don't bother giving it back to me cause I know it would look better on you."

The letter says. "There isn't written a name on the letter.." Hermione says. I take out the ring and there is an necklace attached to it. "Do you know who gave it to you?" Ron says. "No idea.." I say while looking at Mattheo. He is smiling at me. His smile is so adorable.. I put on the necklace and look back at my friends.

"Are you really gonna wear that necklace?" Harry asks. "Ofc I am, I like it." I say smiling. After lunch I walk over to Mattheo. "I told you it would look better on you." He says. "Not ignoring me anymore huh?" I say. Mattheo laughs. "Meet me here after dinner, Yn. I want to show you something." Mattheo says, and he leaves to go to class. Did Mattheo Riddle just told me to meet? What the fuckkk.