Chapter 16

Mattheo POV:
Hermione woke Yn and me up bc we arrived. I got our suitcases and we walked outside. Yn was holding my hand when suddenly someone said: "Yn! Harry! Come hereeee!" It was Yn her mom, Lily Potter. "Hi mom! Meet my boyfriend Mattheo." Yn said. "Hello! Nice to meet you." Harry introduced Ginny, to his mom. She already knew Hermione so she got a big hug.

"Where's dad?" Harry asked. "He is at home, je just came back from work." She said. We walked to the car and there wasn't enough space so Yn had to sit on one chair with me.

"Yn from who is that sweater?" Lily asked her

"Yn from who is that sweater?" Lily asked her. "I stole it from Mattheo." Yn said and she gave me a kiss. "I'm melting!" Lily said and Hermione said: "I know they are so cute!!"

*At their house*
We walked out of the car and Yn knocked exited on the door. Her dad opened. "Yn my girl!" He said and he hugged her. "Oh dad, this is Mattheo." Yn said and she hugged me. "Hello, I hope you are treating her well." He said and he looked me in the eyes. "I am sir." I said and gave a house tour.

They had pretty big house. Yn had the biggest and coolest room.

 Yn had the biggest and coolest room

"I love those pictures." I said and I looked at pictures from her friends at Hogwarts. I looked around and I saw a corner where our pictures were. "I especially like those." I said and she laughed. "My mom prob put them there." Yn said and she kissed me again.

Yn POV:
I gave Mattheo a kiss when suddenly I heard someone say: "I'm literally gonna cry right now." It was my dad. "Before you ask questions I'm my dads fav and my moms fav is Harry, that's why he just walked away to cry when he saw us." I said and I walked to the corner where the pictures of Mattheo and I where and I added the ones that Hermione made in the train and car.

"Kids dinner is ready!" My mom yelled. "Let's go babe." I said and we walked downstairs and we sat down. "So how long are you 2 togheter?" My mom asked. "Tomorrow we hate 3 weeks togheter." Mattheo said. "You are getting so big." My dad said and I could see a few tears.

"We are going to the cinema tomorrow!" My mom said. "A cinema?" Ginny and Mattheo said. "Sorry I forgot that they don't have cinemas in the wizard world. You'll see what is is tomorrow." My mom said. After dinner Mattheo and I went to my room, and we sat down on my bed.

"Yn I really like you, I'm happy that we are togheter, u have never felt like this for someone." Mattheo said. "You are gonna make me cry." I said and I kissed him, my tongue was filling every corner of mouth, his tongue did the same thing. I was truly inlove with this boy and I was willing to do everything to keep it like that.