Chapter 11 (PROM!!)

Yn POV:

I woke up and Mattheo was cuddling me. "Good morning princess." He said and he kissed my cheek. "Good morning babe." I said and I remembered that today was prom.

"Omg prom is today!!" I said and I walked into the bathroom to make myself ready for breakfast. Mattheo did the same thing. "I'm going." I said. Mattheo told me that he will come later in about 10 min.

I walked to the great hall and I sat down at my friends. I was eating when suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I looked and it was Mattheo. "Hello." He said and he gave me a kiss. Harry cringed and Fred & George Ofc had to tease us. "GiVe Me An KiSs BaBe." George said. "OfC mY pRiNcE cHaRmIng!!" Fred said.

Everyone was laughing, even Dumbledore and Mcgonagall. "Ngl, that was pretty funny." I said and I laughed with them. It was around 12 when we were done having breakfast. The girls and I went to my dorm to get ready for prom. First we Mione and I did Ginny's makeup, then Ginny and I did Miones makeup. And then mione and Ginny did mine.

 And then mione and Ginny did mine

This is the look.

"Thank you girls! It looks amaaazing!" I said. I looked at the clock and it was already 3:30. "We have 30 minutes left! Put on ur dressessss!" Mione said, and we rushed to put on our dresses. At 3:50 The boys picked us up.

"You look amazing Ginny!" Harry said while they were walking towards the great hall where prom was. "You look stunning Hermione.." Ron said. When Mattheo came he said: "The dress looks amazing on you.. wauw.. your the prettiest girl I have ever seen."

I almost melted. He had a black suit on. Hand in hand we walked towards the great hall. When we walked down the stairs everyone's eyes were on me. "She's to stunning.." - "I love that dress." Were the things I heard the most.

When Draco saw me he looked kinda sad. "Wanna dance?" Mattheo asked me. "Yes I do!" I said and we began to dance. His hands were on my torso and my arms were around his neck. We began to dance.

A lot of other people were dancing to

It felt like hours. I loved the way Mattheo looked at me. It was so cute. When we were done dancing we went outside to dance here:

 When we were done dancing we went outside to dance here:

I loved Mattheo with my heart and soul. After we were done dancing he kissed me, he put his tongue in my mouth, filling every corner there was. That never happened before so it was kinda shocking to me. "I love you so much Yn." He said after we were done kissing. "I love you to Mattheo. Im lucky to have you." I said and we kissed again, but this time I also put my tongue in his mouth. "Pff this is just pathetic!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and it was Draco. "Draco can you leave us alone? Only today." Mattheo asked him. "Fine. But Yn, if he breaks your heart: don't come crying back to me." He said. "Just leave." I said angry. Draco left and Mattheo grabbed me hand and looked me in the eye.

"You are so beautiful Yn.. I can't wait to marry you one day.." he said. "Don't make me cry!" I said and I kissed him.

Lily Potter POV:

I was making dinner when suddenly Hedgwig landed in the counter with a letter for me and James. "Honey, there's a letter for us!" I yelled and James walked to the kitchen to read it.

"Dear mom and dad,
A few days ago I got paired up with
A boy, his name is Mattheo Riddle.
*tells the story* and I just want to
Let you guys know that he is my boyfriend.
I really really like him and I am going to prom with him. *tells how he asked Yn to prom*
I hope you 2 are okay with that! He wants to meet you guys. Tell us when he can!
Lots of love,
Yn Potter."

"She's getting so big.." James said with a tear rolling over his cheek. "I know James, I know. I'll write her a letter back." I said and I wrote a letter.

"Dear Yn,
I am totally fine that you have a relation.
Dad is okay with it but he finds it pretty sad that you are growing up so fast.
Can you come over when you have Easter break? We would love to meet him!
Oh and send me the pictures Hermione made in the Ferris wheel, I will send them back ;)
Loads and loads of love,
Mom"

I gave Hedgwig some food and water and after she was done eating and drinking she was flighing away with the letter I gave her.

Now we were just waiting for the next letter...