Chapter 24

Tw: mention of rape!!

Mattheo POV:

I wake up with Yn in my arms. I brush her hair out of her face and I kiss her. "I love you so much Yn." I say and she moves her head a little. "I love you to." she says. "We have to wake up, or we are going to miss breakfast." I say, getting out of bed. "No stay, we dont have to eat breakfast, lets just skip till lunch." she says sleepy. "Yn just get up." I say. She ignores me, of course. "Im going to the bathroom and if I come back and ur still laying in bed I will grab you and I will throw you out of your bed." I say and she gives me the middle finger. 

I go to the bathroom, and I take a shower and I put on my clothes and I walk into the bathroom and she is still laying in bed. "You know what I said right?" I say. "Fuck you, why do you suddenly want to get up this early? It is Saturday Mattheo, Saturday!" She says annoyed. "I want to take you to an beautiful place." I say and I lay down next to her in bed and I kiss her. "We can go tomorrow." she says. "No we can't, so get up so we can go after breakfast." I say kissing her neck, and leaving hickeys all over het neck. 

"You know, one day I want to marry you, and we will have kids." I say. "Why not now?" Yn asks as a joke. "Well, I mean we can make babies an-" "No, ew. I cannot see myself have kids at this age!" Yn says, I laugh at her reaction. "Get up." I say, and I walk over to her closet and I grab some clothes for her. "Okay, calm down." she says and she grabs the clothes I grabbed for her and she puts them on and then she goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and do her hair and make-up. "You know that you dont need make-up to be pretty right?" I say and I hug her from behind. "Yes I do." She says and she puts weird products on her face. 

I grab a wipe and I wipe it off her face. "Hey! Stop, I look like a ghost." She says annoyed and she slaps my hand when I try to wipe it off again. "Yn, just take it off." I say. "You are acting like you have never seen me put on make-up before, what is going on?" She asks. "I just realized how much prettier you are without any make-up on princess." I say and she puts down her brush. "Fine." she says and she wipes her make-up off. "Omg no, ew. I hate this." She says annoyed after removing her make-up. "Well I love it." I say and I grab her hand so we can leave.

"Mattheo, I can't go outside looking like this." She says. I can see that she doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin right now. "If you really want to put on make-up, do it. But you really dont need it princess. You look so delicious without make-up on." I say. "Did you really just say fucking 'delicious'." she says. "Yes, I would love to make love with you right now but we are in a rush so we cant." I say.

"Well we might as well be quick then." She says and she pushes me down on the bed and she starts kissing me. Then she kisses my neck, leaving hickeys, then I take of my shirt and my pants and she takes of my boxers and kisses my cock, then she puts the tip in her mouth and starts sucking. She teases me with her tongue. I want her to just put my cock in her mouth and give me  head but she keeps teasing me. 

I try not to moan, and she notices that. "Am I going to make you moan?" She says. God she is so sexy. I close my eyes and she takes my cock in her mouth and she does it so good. "Oh my fucking god Yn.. You are so goddamn sexy.." I mumble. Right before I was going to release she stops. "Yn please continue, I was almost-" she interrups me. "I thought we had some place to get to?" She says teasing me. "Yn please, I am begging you. You are amazing at this." I beg and beg and beg. "I got Mattheo fucking Riddle begging me to give him head." She says laughing. 

"You are so annoying." I say and I stand up to put on my boxers but she gets on her knees and continues. "Fuck.." "You are to good for me.." "Yn.." are the things I say. Then I release in her mouth and she wants to spit it out but I stop her. "Swallow it." She looks at me in shock. "You heard me." I say. She swallows it and im ngl, I am kinda impressed. "You are so fucking awesome." I say and I kiss her. "When we have graduated, I am going to buy us a very big house, with anything you want. Including babies." I say and she laughs. "I would love to have that." She says and we walk out of her dorm to the great hall to have breakfast.

We sit down and guess who walks up to us? Theodore Nott. "Are you seriously still togheter with him? After he threw that fucking chair to you?" He says to Yn. "He did what!?" Harry says mad. "Yeah he threw a fucking chair to her, but your sister obviously goes back to him." Nott tells Harry. "You fucki-" Harry says but Yn interrups him. "Stop! He didn't do it on purpose, it was just a reaction, and he apologized to me." Yn says. "How did he apologize, with sex?" Nott says. "You motherfucker!" I say and I hit him. "Oh so I am the motherfucker? You better take that back you piece of shit" Nott says and he tries to hit me but I grab his hand and I push him into the ground and I hold on to his neck. 

"That you have a crush on Yn, doesn't mean that you have to destroy our relationship you motherfucker!" I say. "Riddle, let him go!" professor McGonagall says mad. I let him go and I walk away. "Yn if you go after him I am going to tell mom and dad what he did." I hear harry say to Yn. "Fuck you Harry!" She says and she walks after me. "So the rumors are true! Riddle is abusing Yn Potter and he rapes her!" I hear a group of girls say. 

"Raping her?! Me fucking raping Yn!? Why the fuck would I fucking do that!?" I yell to the girl that said that. The girl looks at me, she is scared. "Me fucking raping yn. You guys are crazy.." I say and I walk away. That thought makes me want to cry. I was raped at a young age, no way I would ever rape someone else, let alone Yn! I hold back my tears but I can't take it back anymore. 

I sit on the ground and I cry, and cry and cry. This is the first time in a very, very long time that I have cried. Yn sit next to me and hugs me tight, but I hug her tighter. "Its okay babe, just cry it all out." she says. "T-they are accusing me of fucking raping you yn! Raping you!" I say and I can't stop crying. "At least we know the truth." She says. "But what is the fucking truth yn?" I say. "Well you did throw a chair at me, but you apologized, not with sex but with words. I wanted the sex. And we both know that you would never, ever rape me. I mean, you love me, but you would never force me to have sex with you." She says. 

"I love you so, so, so fucking much Yn, I dont know what I would do without you." I say and she kisses me. "Lets go lay down In bed and cuddle." Yn says and we stand up and we walk to her dorm. In the common room, everyone looks at us when we walk in. "Riddle raped her." "I heard he threw 5 chairs at her." "I heard that he abuses her." "Poor girl.." That's what we hear when we walk to her dorm. 

"Yn.. dont you hear them? They are calling me a fucking rapist again! I have been raped myself, so why would I rape you? Or someone else?!" I say when we get to her room. "W-what? You have been raped before?" She asks me. Fuck. I said it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I take of my pants and shirt and I lay down in bed. "Mattheo.. You can talk to me about it." Yn says and she lays down next to me in bed and she rubs my back. 

I cry, and cry and cry. "I have never told anyone about this before.." I say crying in yn her arms. "Its okay, you can tell me baby." She says. God I feel like a girl. Its my role to comfort her, not her to comfort me. "Tell me." She says. I sigh. "Just breath." She says. She is very good in comforting actually. "When I was younger, like I think 11 or 10. I got raped by one of the death eaters. But not 1 time, not 2 times, but 24 times. Every time he saw me, he touched me or did weird stuff with me.." I say. 

"Why didn't you tell your parents?" Yn asks me. I take a deep breath and remember what Yn told me. "Just breath." I close my eyes and say: "They knew, all the time. And they did nothing." I say and at this moment I can't to anything then scream and cry. "I-I-I am so fucking sorry baby. This is so.. so.. so cruel.. I can't believe this happened to you." Yn says. I look at her and she is also crying.

"Its okay, baby. It is okay. You can do this, and we will get through this togheter okay?" She says. I nod and she hugs me and kisses me. "God I feel like a girl." I say and Yn laughs. "You are a girl." She says. My eyes are getting heavier at each breath I take and Yn rubs my back and she tells me its going to be okay. Her words are so comforting to me. Eventually I close my eyes and I fall asleep. I fucking love this women.