Chapter 12

Warning ⚠️: this chapter is 13+ if you don't like smut, you can skip this chapter! I warned y'all!

Yn POV:
After prom Mattheo and I went to my dorm. I got undressed. "Mattheo can you zip my dress open?" I asked him.

Mattheo POV:
I zipped her dress open and it revealed her bra. She took out her dress, and I don't know what I was thinking but I pushed her on the bed and I started kissing her. "Mattheo what are you doing?" Yn asked me. "Oh sorry Yn, I don't know what I was thinking.." I said. Yn kissed me and she took of my suit, revealing my 6 pack 🤭🔥
"Wanna do it?" I asked her and she nodded.

"It is my first time but I'd love to do it with you" she said. "Okay, if you don't want to go further, tell me." I said and I kissed her cheek. I turned her around and I opened her bra, and threw it across the room. The same thing happened with her underwear.

I kissed her lips, and then I kissed her neck, leaving hickeys all around it. Then I kissed her boobs. I sucked her nipples and she moaned. Then I slowly kissed her body till I arrived at her vagina. I slowly opened her legs and I looked at Yn. "Yes you can Mattheo." She said and I began to suck on her clitoris. I spread her lips and I put my warm tongue in her.

"Oh Mattheo..." Yn moaned. I got up and said that it was her turn now.

Yn POV:
He was sucking my clitoris, I tried to hold my moan but then something warm got in me, shuddering my insides. I looked and it was his tongue. I moaned his name. "Now it's your turn." Mattheo said and I took of his pants, he was only in his boxers.

I took his boxers of, revealing his Dick. "Wow." I said. "If you don't want to do it you don't have to Yn." He said. "I would love to, I just have never given head before.." I said. "I won't judge you, it's your first time." Mattheo said.

I put the tip of his Dick in my mouth. It was smooth and slightly salty. Then I put his Dick deeper in my mouth, I was smart enough to not let my teeth touch it. Mattheo pushed my head so it went deeper, then he pulled my head back.
He did that the whole time until I understood what I had to do. "Oh Yn, you are doing it so good.." he moaned.

After I had give him head I masturbated him, and he masturbated me. "Mattheo, I think I'm ready." I said. "If you say so." He said and he told me to bend over. "It will bleed a little bit, it's normal for your first time." Mattheo said.

"Just go in me Mattheo." I said and I felt the tip of his Dick going into my vagina. As soon as he got in me I felt pain that I have never felt before. "OHH-" before I could moan harder he put his hand on my mouth. "SSH, they will hear us!" He said. "I'm sorry.." I said. "Don't be, it's your first time." He said and he went deeper. "Mattheo.." I moaned. When he put his Dick out it was covered in blood.

"That a lot of blood, let me wipe it." Mattheo said and he wiped the blood away with a towel. "I'm going in you again." He said and I felt something entering me again. This time it didn't hurt. "Oh my god, go faster.." I moaned and Mattheo went faster. "Go lay on your back and spread your legs." Mattheo said. I did what he said, and this time I could see him entering me and this time his whole length was in me.

When he pulled his Dick out I could see how wet it was. "You are doing great." He said. A few minutes later he laid on his back and he told me to "ride" him, so I did. "Omg, Ohhh... Yn.." Mattheo moaned.

"Oh my.. I like this.." I moaned a bit to hard. "SHHH!!" Mattheo said and I apologized. "Don't apologize, it's okay." He said, I got off him and I masturbated him. A few minutes later semen was all over my bed and my face.

"Are you serious?" I said. Mattheo laughed and wiped it off of my face. Now I laid down and his vinger went in me, and then he sucked my clitoris. I moaned. Than he sucked on one of my nipples, and he played with the other nipple. "Mattheo? I think I'm done.." I said, scared of what he would say.

"Thank you for telling me Yn. Let's get in the shower and then go to Hogsmeade for some butterbeer." Mattheo said. In the shower I told him that I thought that he would be mad at me bc I wanted to stop. "Don't think that! Why would I be mad? I need to be happy that we even had sex, and even if you didn't want to have sex with me, Iwouldn't mind." He said and he kissed me.