Chapter 6

Mattheo POV:

"Yn wait!" I yell. She runs into her room, crying. I knock on the door and walk inside. She is laying on bed with her face in her pillow. "Yn.." I say, hoping she would answer. "Don't listen to Harry, he is jealous that he doesn't have a relation."

Yn looked at me and hugged me. "It's okay darling." I say and I begin to him to calm her down. "I just don't understand why he is like this.." Yn says with swollen eyes. "Iet's just ignore him. I'll run some water for you so you can go in bath." I said and I stood op to go to the bathroom.

I run the water and I find a bathbomb, soap, scrubs and more. I found some candles and Light them up. After 20 minutes the bath was ready. I walked to Yn to put her in bath. When she was undressing I looked away.

She asked me to come sit next to her while she's in bath, so I did, I put in the bathbomb and Yn washed her face. "Thank you Mattheo." Yn says and she looks at me. "Anytime darling." I say and I give her a scrub. "Yn, im sorry about harry- WOAH ILL LEAVE!" Hermione said and she wanted to walk away.

"Hermione you can stay." Yn said. Hermione walked back and sat next to me. "I thought you were also naked." Hermione said to me. "Nah, I'm just sitting next to Yn."

Yn and Hermione were talking about what just happened when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it, I'll close the bathroom door just in case." I say and I walk to the door. I open it and it was....

Harry. But not only Harry, also Draco. "What guys?" ask. "Where's Yn?" Harry asks mad. "I just put her in bath, Hermione is here to." I say. "You pervert, you are looking at yn's body!" Draco says. "Im not! She wanted me to sit next to her so I did! Can y'all just stop accusing me?"

Harry wanted to throw a punch but Dumbledore stopped him. "Harry you can't be in the Slytherin dorms! And Mattheo why are you in a girl her dorm?" He said mad.

I tell him what happened and he tells me to bring Yn to him so he can talk to her. So I went to Yn and Hermione. "Yn Dumbledore wants to talk to you." Yn got out of bath. I immediately turned my face the other way.

After 10 minutes She was done changing and stuff like that so we went to Dumbledore. When Yn sees Harry she turned around to go back but I stop her. "What Harry? What do you want?" Yn asks.

Harry looks at the floor, I look at the same spot where he is looking at and the pictures of us kissing are laying on the ground so in pick them up "So what do you want Harry?!" Yn repeats. "I don't like you being with this moron!" He says. "He isn't a moron! You are a moron! You are just jealous." Yn yells

"Jealous huh? Fine. Be with that cunt!"
"POTTER! Don't talk like that!" Dumbledore says. Harry walks away. Dumbledore walks after Harry. "You are a pervert. Having pictures of you and Yn kissing." Draco says to me. "That's right! We kissed! Want a picture? Here take it!" Yn says and she kissed me.

"Yn I loved you since since year 1! How haven't you noticed yet!" Draco says. Yn looks at him full disbelieve. "If you loved me you would me happy for me no matter what!" Yn yells and smashed the door. "It's okay darling, come here." I say and I hug her. We lay down in bed and her head was burried in my chest.

I was humming. Yn calmed down and thanked me. "You guys are so cute! I'll go rn." Hermione says and I wave at her. "Can you stay for the night?" Yn asks me. "Ofc, I'll get some clothes for tomorrow." I say to Yn.

"Can you give me your hoodie?" Yn asks. I smile and say yes. When I come back brought  her 3 hoodies. 1 was brown, 1 was dark green and 1 was dark blue. "Thank you babe." Yn says and she puts on the dark blue hoodie.

I took of my shirt and pant and I lay down in bed with her head on my chest. "Why do most boys just sleep with boxers?" Yn asks me. "Bc it's comfortable." I say and I stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. "I love you Mattheo."
"I love you more Yn."