Chapter 19

Yn POV:
I walked up and I remembered that it was Saturday. Tomorrow we are going back to Hogwarts. I turned around and Mattheo was sleeping. I played with his hair and he put his head on my chest. "Mattheo we are going back to Hogwarts tomorrow. Let's pack our bags." I said. Mattheo sighed, looked at me and said: "Can't we do that later today, I'm sleepy." I smiled at him and I kissed him. I tried to walk to the bathroom but he stopped me. "Stay here." He said. "Fine." I said and I walked back to him and he hugged me. "The hickeys are gone." He said. "Finally." I said.

"Yn, Mattheo come downstairs breakfast is ready!!" My mom yelled. We walked out of bed to the bathroom and when we were done we walked downstairs. "So you guys are leaving tomorrow?" My dad asked me, Mattheo and the others. "Yes we are." Harry said. "Im going to miss you guys." My dad said. "We will miss you to." I said. After breakfast Mattheo and I packed our bags and we went to watch a movie in my room with Hermione, Ginny, & Harry.

*fast forward to Sunday morning.*

Mattheo POV:
Yn woke me up to get ready for breakfast. After breakfast we got our bags, James and Lily drove us to platform 9 3/4.

*at 9 3/4*

"Thank you so much for letting me stay Mrs and Mr Potter." I said to them. "No problem." Lily and James said. We walked to the Hogwarts express and we waved at yn's parents while the train was moving away from them. We found a place to sit. Harry, Ginny and Hermione went to another place so it was only Yn and I.

"I'm gonna miss my parents." Yn said and I hugged her. We kissed for a bit and later Yn fell asleep. When we arrived at Hogwarts there was a meal ready for us. After the meal we went to my room. "I'm gonna shower, are you joining?" Yn asked. "Sure." I said and we stepped in the shower.

Yn POV:
We got in the shower and we started kissing. I don't know why but he kissed me rougher and rougher. I did the same thing. He started kissing my nek leaving hickeys all over. I did the same thing. I wanted to give him head but someone knocked on the door so we stopped. "Who is that?" Mattheo yelled. "I' m ur new roommate, Theodore Nott. I was wondering when you were done so I could get in." 

"Yeah give me 10 min!" Mattheo yelled. We showered and put on our clothes. We were walking out of the bathroom and we saw a dark haired boy with dark green eyes. Ngl he was kinda... no i couldn't think like that. I love Mattheo, plus I don't even know the boy tf. "Since when do I have a roommate?" Mattheo asked Theodore. "Since now." He said and he was looking at me. "Hello, what's your name?" Theodore asked me. "Y/n potter." I said and I looked at Mattheo. He looked mad.

"Wanna do something tomorr-" Mattheo gave Theodore a deathstare and said: "No she can't. C'mon babe, let's go to the common room." And he grabbed my hand and we walked away. Theodore looked confused. Theo and I were the only ones in the common room. "What was that?" I asked him. "He was flirting with you Yn! I dont want you to talk to him." Theo said. "I understand you Theo, I really do but you can't control me. Plus you are the love of my live." I said and I kissed him. 

"I love you Yn." Theo said. "I love you to, go to bed it's late." I said and I walked away. I walked into my dorm and Pansy was already sleeping. I tried to be as quiet as possible.

Mattheo POV:

I walked towards my dorm. I opened the door and Nott was sitting on his bed. "I hope she is just your side chick bc I'm going to bang tf out of her." Nott said laughing. "Just a side chick? She's my girlfriend!" I said and I punched him very very hard in his face. "Whoah! You better watch out before I kill you!" Nott yelled and he tried to punch me but he missed. I laughed. "You killing me? I hope you know that I'm the son of Lord Voldemort. I'm Mattheo mf Riddle." I said and I punched him in his stomach. 

"The son of of-" "Lord Voldemort." I finished his sentence. "Talk about Yn that way again and I will kill you." I said. My blood was boiling. His words were repeating in my head; 'Im going to bang tf out of her.'  He walked towards the bathroom to clean his nose cuz it was bleeding. "Stay calm Mattheo. Just let it slide this time." I mumbled and I stepped in my bed. I was for sure gonna complain to Dumbledore that I didn't want Nott as my roommate.