Chapter 18

Yn POV:
1 week after our 1 month everyone went to the mall, Mattheo and I were home alone. I was casually reading a book in my room and I heard some loud noise from downstairs. I was worried about what happened so I went to take a look.

"What was that loud noise-" before I could finish my sentence Mattheo was screaming at me. "DRACO SENT ME A LETTER THAT YOU KISSED HIM AT PROM WHEN I DECIDED TO GET SOME DRINKS!" He yelled. "Mattheo I don't know what you are talking abou-"
"YOU DO! EVEN PATTY CONFIRMED IT! DRACO EVEN TOLD ME THAT YOU GUYS HAD SEX!" I looked at Mattheo in pure shock.

"Mattheo, I haven't had sex with anyone except you!" I screamed back. "Yeah sure, that's why Draco had a picture of you kissing him huh?" Mattheo said. I couldn't say anything bc I was shocked. "Mattheo I didn't do anything! Why would you believe Dra-"
"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME? I BOUGHT YOU EVERYTHING I WANTED! I LOVED YOU!" He screamed and he pushed me against the wall.

"M-Mattheo, please I haven't done anything! I fucking hate Draco! You are the love of my life Mattheo-"
Mattheo showed me the picture Draco was talking about.

"M-Mattheo, please I haven't done anything! I fucking hate Draco! You are the love of my life Mattheo-"Mattheo showed me the picture Draco was talking about

"WHATS THIS HUH! YOU ARE JUST A SLUT THATS USING ME FOR MONEY!"
"Y-you can clearly see that that's not me, it's Patty. I can't believe you called me a slut.. and me using you? I have never ever asked you for ANYTHING! I can't believe I lost my virginity with you." I yelled and I ran into my room with tears running on my cheek.

Mattheo POV:
"You can clearly see that that's not me, it's Patty!" Yn said. I looked at the picture and now I saw it. It wasn't Patty. I couldn't believe I called her a slut.. and Yn has never asked me for anything, I always bought stuff for her. "I can't believe I lost my virginity with you." She yelled and she ran into her rooms.

I felt so stupid, now she is just going to remember me as the boy that lost her virginity, but we were more than that. I ran up to her room. I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Yn.. please.. I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid. Please open the door.." I said and she ignored me. "Yn please, I didn't want to hurt you're feelings. You know I wouldn't mean something like that." I said, hoping she would open the door but she didn't. "Princess, please." I said. "Don't call me princess, I am slut right?" She said crying.

"Yn you know I won't mean something like that, please open the door love." I said. This time the door opened. Yn her eyes were red and she was still crying. "Come here baby." I said and I hugged, but she pushed me away from her. "Why did you call me a slut?" She said. "Yn, I didn't mean it, I swear. Please forgive me love. I can't lose my princess." I said, now there were also some tears rolling over my cheek.

I hugged her again and this time she hugged me back. "I'm so sorry love." I said and she looked at me and gave me a kiss. "It's okay but don't say those words again." She said. "I won't I promise." I said and I kissed her forehead. "Shit happens." She said and she walked to her mirror to see if you could see the hickeys. "They are almost gone." I said. "How can hickeys not disappear in a week?" Yn said and she covered the hickeys up with her foundation. "I still can't believe that I called you a-" before I could say anything Yn kissed me. "It's okay. As I said, shit happens!"