Chapter 17

Mattheo POV:
I woke up and Yn was still asleep. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower when I realized we've been togheter for 1 month today. I remembered that I bought a ring for her. Not an engagement ring Duhh, but a ring that we could wear as a couple:

 Not an engagement ring Duhh, but a ring that we could wear as a couple:

and a beautiful necklace with my initial:

I walked back to her room and she was still sleeping

I walked back to her room and she was still sleeping. I knew her parents had a pool so I picked her up and I walked to the pool. "Mattheo what are you doing?!" She yelled and I threw her in the pool. "Happy 1 month princess!" I said and I was laughing at her until she grabbed my leg and pulled me in the water. "Happy 1 month silly!" She said and we kissed.

We got out of the pool and we showered. "Yn, your hickeys!" I said when she almost walked downstairs. "Fuck forgot." She said and she ran into the bathroom to cover them up. "Let's go." She said and we walked downstairs.

"Good morning!" Hermione said. "Good morning." I said and we sat on the couch. When Lily, James, Harry and Ginny came downstairs I thought it was time to give her the presents.

"Yn, bc we are 1 month togheter I got 2 presents for you." I said and I reached in my pocket for the rings. When Yn opened the package with the rings she said: "I love them!" I looked at the rings and I put on the thick one, and she put the thin one on. "Now, I don't know if you'd like this one but I hope you do." I said and I gave her the necklace.

"Mattheo, I love it! And let me guess, M as in Mattheo?" Yn said while she was laughing. "Yes , M as in Mattheo." I said and I put the necklace on her. "You guys. Are to cute!" Lily said. "Who gave you the other necklace?" James asked yn. He meant the necklace with my old ring on it.

"Mattheo gave it to me, *tells the story*" Yn said and she hugged me. "Thank you baby." She said. "Your welcome princess." I said and I kissed her. "So today we are going to take a boat tour at the beach, so get your swimsuits!" Lily said. Everyone got their swimsuits, and after we ate breakfast we went to the beach.

Yn POV:
At the beach we stepped into a boat, Mattheo and I were chilling at the front of the boat. Lily made this picture:

We had a very nice day, and after the boat tour we went to an expensive restaurant