Chapter 10

Mattheo POV:

I was walking through the corridors, looking for Yn, but instead of seeing her I bumped into Harry. I tried to walk away, but he stopped me. "Mattheo, I wanted to say sorry for treating you and Yn like this. When you asked her to prom and when you gave her the money I saw how much you care about her. I'm also sorry for calling you a cunt & a moron. I hope you forgive me." Harry said.

I laughed and I said: "It's okay don't worry." He smiled and thanked me and then he walked away. I couldn't find Yn so I went to her dorm, and there she was. "Yn, Harry suddenly came to me and said sorry." I said. She looked up to me and said: "He said sorry to me to, I said that I forgive him but he should say sorry to you bc he called you moron and a cunt." She said.

I told her that I forgave him to. "I'm going to shower." I said and I walked into her bathroom. When I came back yn was sitting on her bed, writing a letter. "For who are you going to write a letter?" I asked her.

"To my parents." She said. When she was done she read it again and send the letter with her brothers owl, Hedgwig. I put on my clothes and I asked Yn if she wanted to go downstairs to have dinner. "Yeah sure, let's go." She said.

Downstairs we walked to our friend group but this time Harry was joining us, but Draco was still mad at me and Yn. After dinner Yn and I walked up to Draco.

"Draco, why are you mad at us?" Yn said. Draco looked up and he said: "Bc I planned to ask you to be my girlfriend the day after he asked you, but then I heard that you guys are togheter." Draco said.

Yn POV:

"Draco... there are plenty of other girls that you can ask out." I said. "I'm leaving." He said and he walked away. "Let's go to your dorm." Mattheo said and he put his arm around me.

When we walked to our dorm I had really bad cramps. "Mattheo I have really bad cramps, it hurts so baaaad!!" I said with some tears in my eyes. "Come here." He said and he picked me up. "Not in school!!!" I told him but he just laughed.

When we arrived in my dorm I put on my pjs and I stepped in bed. Mattheo took off his sweater and pants and laid next to me. "I love you Yn." He said. "I love you 2 Mattheo." I said and I gave him a big kiss. "My stomach hurts so bad.." I said and I crawled up to him.

He put his hand on my stomach and he rubbed at the exact spot I had the cramps. He was such a gentleman, that's what I loved the most about him. I was almost falling asleep, and suddenly I felt something drip down my leg, I looked And it was blood.

I rushed to the bathroom and I sat in there for about 30 minutes.

Mattheo POV:

I was rubbing her belly and suddenly she rushed to the bathroom. When I looked on the sheets there was some period blood, so I stood up to change the sheets. When I was changing the sheets, Yn got out of the bathroom.

"Sorry that you have to see this." Yn said, looking at the blood stains on the sheets. "Don't be sorry, It's okay." I said and I finished changing them. The next morning she ran to the bathroom. When I looked next to me, I saw a puddle of blood, I've never seen that much before so I was in shock. Without thinking I did the same thing as I did in the night, I stood up and changed the sheets.

"I'm so so so sorry you had to see that Mattheo.." Yn said when she walked out of the bathroom. "Yn stop it. I said that it's okay!" I said and I hugged her. She hugged me back and we got changed. "Fuck it's already 9! We have potions rn!!" I said and we ran to potions class and Snape wasn't happy.

"Well, Well. What excuse do you 2 have?" Snape said angry. "I'm on my period and Mattheo comforted me, that's why we are late." Yn said to him. Snape was in shock and he told us to sit down.