Chapter 7

Yn POV:

I wake up with Mattheo laying next to me. "Good morning darling." He says. "Good morning babe." I walk to the toilet to pee. I had awful cramps. I stood up to wipe and I saw blood. "Mattheo?" I said, scared thinking that he would be disgusted. "You are on your period right?" He said. "How do you know?" I asked him.

"You caught the sheets darling, don't worry I changed them." Mattheo says. "Oh Mattheo, thank you. Can you ask professor Mcgonnagal if she can give you some tampons and pads to give them to me?" I asked him. "Oh uh sure." He says and he walked away.

Mattheo POV:

I woke up and I saw blood on the sheets. I had a sister so I was used to it. I grabbed Yn and put her on the couch next to her bed, and I changed the sheets. A few hours later she asked me if I could get some pads and tampons for her, so I went to get some.

"Professor Mcgonagall, Yn got her period and I needed to ask if you could give me some Pads and tampons so I could give it to her." I say. She smiles at me and she said that I had to follow her.

"Here you go, you are a good boyfriend Riddle. 10 points to Slytherin." Mcgonagall said, and she smiles. "Thank you professor." I say and I walk away.

"Here you go Yn." I say and I give her the pads and tampons. "Thank you." She says. When she was done she got ready and she put on my brown sweater. She sprays some of my parfume on the sweater and we walk downstairs.

We see Hermione and the others so we walk up to them. "Hi everyone." I say. "Hi Yn! We are sorry about Draco and Harry, we heard what happened." Fred says. "It's okay." I say. "Now show me the 2 pictures!" Ginny says.

I give her the pictures and she said: "Wish my boyfriend was like that. Professor Mcgonagall told everyone that you got pads and tampons for Yn. Again, wish my boyfriend was like that."
I laughed. "It's no big deal, I have a sister so I had to do that many times."  

"Is that the reason you were on the toilet 24/7 in the vacation?" Ron, George & Fred asked Ginny. "Duhh." She said.

Yn POV:

"I love you sweater Yn! Where did you get it?" Patty asked. "My boyfriends closet." I said while I laughed and I gave Mattheo a quick kiss. "Can I get another one?" Mattheo asked so i gave him another kiss. "Another one???" *kiss* "Another one?" *kiss* "another one?" Mattheo asked. "Oh stop it." I said while I pushed him away as a joke. "Last one please."
"No."-"please!!"- "nooo."-"last one, promise."- "okayyy!!" *kiss* "thank you! Love you Yn!"
"I love you 2 Mattheo."

"Stooopppp I'm jealousss!!" Hermione said. "When are you gonna kiss me like that?" Hermione asked Ron. "When Fred & George aren't on school anymore." Ron said. Fred and George laughed.

"Everyone listen to me! I have an announcement to make!" Dumbledore said. Everyone immediately looked at him. "So as you guys know, every year there is prom! This prom is on 16 march, it's from 4 till 12pm!" Dumbledore said and he sat down. "That's over 2 weeks mione & Ginny!!" I said.

"The boys better make progress." Hermione said, especially to Ron. "Do you wanna go to prom with me Hermione?" Ron asked. "No. Not if you are just simply asking it. You gotta do something." Hermione said.

Ron rolled his eyes and stood up. "Everybody listen! There's this girl I wanna go to prom with, her name is Hermione Granger!! So Hermione would you like to go to prom with me?" Ron yelled so the whole Great hall could hear him. Hermione smiled and said: "Yes I do!" Everyone clapped, even the professors.